Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by terx

no because i am the one with the pair of 1s and really doubt ill be able to get the 2s
this^ (in terms to a trade for y1's on page before) i agree lol

Originally Posted by terx

no because i am the one with the pair of 1s and really doubt ill be able to get the 2s
this^ (in terms to a trade for y1's on page before) i agree lol

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

Sooo... Is it too early to start camping?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Do you guys think the Yeezy 2s are worth more than the 1s or the other way around? I'm liking the 2s better but couldn't get my hands on any of the 1s.

Do you guys think the Yeezy 2s are worth more than the 1s or the other way around? I'm liking the 2s better but couldn't get my hands on any of the 1s.

Originally Posted by soledout23

In the long run, the 1's. I definitely think we'll see some crazy price spikes for the 2's but I think as time goes on, there's less 1's (deadstock at least) now than 2s. I think the 2s will see a much bigger 'bought for resale' purchaser than the first ones.

In the long run, the 1's. I definitely think we'll see some crazy price spikes for the 2's but I think as time goes on, there's less 1's (deadstock at least) now than 2s. I think the 2s will see a much bigger 'bought for resale' purchaser than the first ones.

The 1s ones or the 2nd ones which ones are worth more?

It shouldn't matter as you will get many different answers from different taste of people.

The 1s ones or the 2nd ones which ones are worth more?

It shouldn't matter as you will get many different answers from different taste of people.

Originally Posted by doyung9

actually no once people saw the zen greys selling for 400-700 people wanted the other yeezys to sell

Originally Posted by doyung9

actually no once people saw the zen greys selling for 400-700 people wanted the other yeezys to sell

the 2's are supposed to be more "available" than the 1's....so 1's. 
we're never going to get new info aren't we?

the 2's are supposed to be more "available" than the 1's....so 1's. 
we're never going to get new info aren't we?

I dont give a damn if they're worth more or not, and only a reseller would care. I want these on my feetS

I dont give a damn if they're worth more or not, and only a reseller would care. I want these on my feetS

I meant that if I had the Yeezy 2 and wanted to trade for the 1s would it be fair for just a straight up trade.

I meant that if I had the Yeezy 2 and wanted to trade for the 1s would it be fair for just a straight up trade.

Back
Top Bottom