Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Its interesting I went past a local spot that got the first one and asked about the 2's.. I was told by the manager the 2's arent going to be made as limited as the first run so they werent sure if they would even carry them in-store.

Its interesting I went past a local spot that got the first one and asked about the 2's.. I was told by the manager the 2's arent going to be made as limited as the first run so they werent sure if they would even carry them in-store.

Damn those Zen are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wonder what the third colorway is going to be, I cant see the tans fitting the mold of the 2's for some reason which is why we probably havent seen any pics of them there must be other colorways that they're trying to choose from to be the 3rd and final one.

Wonder what the third colorway is going to be, I cant see the tans fitting the mold of the 2's for some reason which is why we probably havent seen any pics of them there must be other colorways that they're trying to choose from to be the 3rd and final one.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

just read this (further confirming my suspicion they won't release in march):

"Here is exclusive information please share to let everyone know. Lets get a little away from the whole Galaxy craze and lets move to what's next. Hearing from a very credible source, that is the Nike manager in EU, Kanye had a meeting in london discussing about the future release of the Yeezy 2. Due to what happened with the Galaxy release nike will take a different approach at this release and perhaps make it a general release so the shoes will be mass produced. Also moving from a Foamposite Galaxy release to Yeezy 2 is not a good combination and would damage Nikes image seriously due to all the problems it's causing. June also allows Nike to produce more shoes instead of the March 23rd."

and here's a pic i hadn't seen of them b4:
they look more pink in that pic than infrared (or solar red or whatever)...
pimp.gif
 If this is true. Hopefully it is. If this ends up being the case I will go after multiple colorways. 
Lets hope. I don't really care about them being exclusive. *+*! all that. I just want a pair to have for myself. 
THIS.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

just read this (further confirming my suspicion they won't release in march):

"Here is exclusive information please share to let everyone know. Lets get a little away from the whole Galaxy craze and lets move to what's next. Hearing from a very credible source, that is the Nike manager in EU, Kanye had a meeting in london discussing about the future release of the Yeezy 2. Due to what happened with the Galaxy release nike will take a different approach at this release and perhaps make it a general release so the shoes will be mass produced. Also moving from a Foamposite Galaxy release to Yeezy 2 is not a good combination and would damage Nikes image seriously due to all the problems it's causing. June also allows Nike to produce more shoes instead of the March 23rd."

and here's a pic i hadn't seen of them b4:
they look more pink in that pic than infrared (or solar red or whatever)...
pimp.gif
 If this is true. Hopefully it is. If this ends up being the case I will go after multiple colorways. 
Lets hope. I don't really care about them being exclusive. *+*! all that. I just want a pair to have for myself. 
THIS.

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Do we even have a real 100% confirmed release date yet?

I remember march 23rd was the word, is that confirmed?
i heard they were pushed back until June....

Post link to this info if so, doubt they'll be pushed back

i said i heard...not read. therefore, there is no link. only my ears....

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Do we even have a real 100% confirmed release date yet?

I remember march 23rd was the word, is that confirmed?
i heard they were pushed back until June....

Post link to this info if so, doubt they'll be pushed back

i said i heard...not read. therefore, there is no link. only my ears....

so is is it confirmed that these will cost 235? Why did someone say the will cost 275?

so is is it confirmed that these will cost 235? Why did someone say the will cost 275?

Originally Posted by dreb1989

I highly doubt that the 2's will be a GR. Kanye is too over the top for that...

Over the top yes but good business decision as well.

Originally Posted by dreb1989

I highly doubt that the 2's will be a GR. Kanye is too over the top for that...

Over the top yes but good business decision as well.

Back
Top Bottom