Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Does anyone know if all house of hoops are getting these because one is opening up in my mall and I know that with all HOH openings there have been some kind of serious release to go along or a re release! Please let me know if anyone has purchased the YEEZY's from HOH!
thanks

Does anyone know if all house of hoops are getting these because one is opening up in my mall and I know that with all HOH openings there have been some kind of serious release to go along or a re release! Please let me know if anyone has purchased the YEEZY's from HOH!
thanks

And here come random new accounts popping up
30t6p3b.gif

i'm actually already camping right now... i know there's been no official RD announced, but who cares? i'd get down here right now if i were you!!!

i'm actually already camping right now... i know there's been no official RD announced, but who cares? i'd get down here right now if i were you!!!

Does any one know how much these are going to be when they release this month? i'm going to try a get a pair or two

Does any one know how much these are going to be when they release this month? i'm going to try a get a pair or two

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

30t6p3b.gif
I'm saying though
30t6p3b.gif

Why do they have to all come on here and start asking floods of questions. 

Whats even worse is, if they were to read through the thread, they'd see that there's no real info on these outside of the colorways. 

C'mon n00bs. Use some common sense. 

30t6p3b.gif
I'm saying though
30t6p3b.gif

Whats even worse is, if they were to read through the thread, they'd see that there's no real info on these outside of the colorways. 

dont understand the hype on these...hideous imo,,... good luck to true fans of the shoe hope you guys get your pairs amidst the hype

dont understand the hype on these...hideous imo,,... good luck to true fans of the shoe hope you guys get your pairs amidst the hype

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Hmm. Sarcasm. That's what the term is right?I mean in general...when a release date is announced.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Hmm. Sarcasm. That's what the term is right?I mean in general...when a release date is announced.

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

Same thing Ive been saying remind me of nike RT1's #kanyeshrug

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

I always looked at the RT1's as a poorman's/takedown version of the Yeezy 1's. In fact I think that was Nike's intention with them. They dropped shortly after the first Yeezy drop.

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

I always looked at the RT1's as a poorman's/takedown version of the Yeezy 1's. In fact I think that was Nike's intention with them. They dropped shortly after the first Yeezy drop.

Originally Posted by PRIME

30t6p3b.gif
I'm saying though
30t6p3b.gif

Ahh. Forum elitism. Wonderful that is. Read through the 100+ pages to find the answer to your question. I thought forums were meant to promote interaction...

30t6p3b.gif
I'm saying though
30t6p3b.gif

Ahh. Forum elitism. Wonderful that is. Read through the 100+ pages to find the answer to your question. I thought forums were meant to promote interaction...

Originally Posted by Cazz

30t6p3b.gif
I'm saying though
30t6p3b.gif

How about you stop being annoying and do something that people in this modern day rarely do and READ for once 
people just want everything handed to them like they have a sense of entitlement you can search the thread but I doubt you have the ability to do so 
SO USE THOSE THINGS THAT ARE CONNECTED TO YOUR OCCIPITAL LOBE TO FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!!!

tumblr_lzq2ssA1os1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom