Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by dominikid

Looking back at some of the pix of the alleged "Blink" color way of the 2s it kinda does look more like a Solar Red. I'm thinking the ones he's been rocking around are gonna be the "Bred" color way that drops. If that's the case then we get the Zens, Breds and then one more mystery color way.

my thoughts exactly, I probably won't be able to get my hands on these but I'll de damned if I don't try.

Originally Posted by dominikid

Looking back at some of the pix of the alleged "Blink" color way of the 2s it kinda does look more like a Solar Red. I'm thinking the ones he's been rocking around are gonna be the "Bred" color way that drops. If that's the case then we get the Zens, Breds and then one more mystery color way.

my thoughts exactly, I probably won't be able to get my hands on these but I'll de damned if I don't try.

i got a stack already put aside for the black and solar reds.....I know my size is hard to comeby and the way these releases been lately....I already know to have a back up if I cant cop a pair for retail.

i got a stack already put aside for the black and solar reds.....I know my size is hard to comeby and the way these releases been lately....I already know to have a back up if I cant cop a pair for retail.

This release won't be any fun at all unless you are a VIP/Influencer.

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

They are going to be more available so it shouldnt be as bad as the 1's

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Wont be surprised if we get another Galaxy Foam situation with people lining up as soon as its announced that a store will be having them
30t6p3b.gif
. I dont worry about the campouts but Ive been on the other side and it disgusts me that the shoe game has turned into that. Hopefully more stores take the Nike Town route and designate a wristband hand out time instead of allowing week long campouts where the majority of the people are just scheming turns taking shifts.

Wont be surprised if we get another Galaxy Foam situation with people lining up as soon as its announced that a store will be having them
30t6p3b.gif
. I dont worry about the campouts but Ive been on the other side and it disgusts me that the shoe game has turned into that. Hopefully more stores take the Nike Town route and designate a wristband hand out time instead of allowing week long campouts where the majority of the people are just scheming turns taking shifts.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

30t6p3b.gif
umm thats how you do week long camp outs i still have a life i cant sit outside for a week just to buy shoes for retail you want these shoes but dont wanna camp out get you these 3 things
1.crack head (to hold spot)

2.dime bag (keep him there)

3.40oz (extra incentive) 

30t6p3b.gif
umm thats how you do week long camp outs i still have a life i cant sit outside for a week just to buy shoes for retail you want these shoes but dont wanna camp out get you these 3 things
1.crack head (to hold spot)

2.dime bag (keep him there)

3.40oz (extra incentive) 

more available or not, even if a GR, i don't think these are gonna be an easy cop, by no means...

the game has changed a lot over the last few years, even since '09... EVERYONE is a "sneakerhead" or reseller, and in most cases, both, these days (and i'm not knocking resellers, i just don't like how many there are nowadays)...

more available or not, even if a GR, i don't think these are gonna be an easy cop, by no means...

the game has changed a lot over the last few years, even since '09... EVERYONE is a "sneakerhead" or reseller, and in most cases, both, these days (and i'm not knocking resellers, i just don't like how many there are nowadays)...

30t6p3b.gif

Very well said. Stores need to eliminate the campout.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Was told these haven't been announced officially yet because Kanye can't decide on the third and final colorway.

That's why he doesn't drop a shoe every year or so because he's a pain in the !%# to work with and is so indecisive.

Hence why Tinker passed this off to NSW.

Last date I heard was April, early to be specific.

Take it for what it's worth.

Definitely heard the third colorway featured red.
I don't think that Tinker designed the Air Yeezy 1. I doubt that his attitude is the reason why his shoes drop every two years either. Unlike athletes music artist don't drop albums every year to promote the shoes, athletes play every year to promote the shoes.. Nike is an athletic brand. Kanye is the first non athlete to have a signature shoe with them. To say that he is popular enough for this shoe to be widely available and sold at footlocker like let's say the spizikes is an understatement.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Was told these haven't been announced officially yet because Kanye can't decide on the third and final colorway.

That's why he doesn't drop a shoe every year or so because he's a pain in the !%# to work with and is so indecisive.

Hence why Tinker passed this off to NSW.

Last date I heard was April, early to be specific.

Take it for what it's worth.

Definitely heard the third colorway featured red.
I don't think that Tinker designed the Air Yeezy 1. I doubt that his attitude is the reason why his shoes drop every two years either. Unlike athletes music artist don't drop albums every year to promote the shoes, athletes play every year to promote the shoes.. Nike is an athletic brand. Kanye is the first non athlete to have a signature shoe with them. To say that he is popular enough for this shoe to be widely available and sold at footlocker like let's say the spizikes is an understatement.

30t6p3b.gif

Very well said. Stores need to eliminate the campout.

Originally Posted by Juice8732

AirMag (@AirMag)
3/5/12 8:27 AM
Calm before the storm #Yeezy2

Anyone else see this?

Thats not an official nike account.
I saw that, and I did notice it wasn't an official Nike Account ... still interesting nonetheless.

Originally Posted by Juice8732

AirMag (@AirMag)
3/5/12 8:27 AM
Calm before the storm #Yeezy2

Anyone else see this?

Thats not an official nike account.
I saw that, and I did notice it wasn't an official Nike Account ... still interesting nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom