Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Usps will refund you the insured amount. But before they do that, a full investigation will ensue. A "lost" package usually reappears out of thin air when it gets to that.
yes a full investigation and a rejection letting too. they also make me write them a 2 pages essay explaining in details and point to all the prove that they lost it.

Last edited:
I don't even plan to mess with USPS if I sell my pair. Straight to UPS. It's $2 per $100 insured after the initial $100. So if you sold them for 4, you would end up paying about $100 to ship them. Welll worth it and if you can provide proof of what you sold they will completely insure the $4K sale, not the ~$260.

I won't comment on USPS other than to say they suck and I wouldn't trust them with an item this expensive no matter what their insurance policies are.

I don't even plan to mess with USPS if I sell my pair. Straight to UPS. It's $2 per $100 insured after the initial $100. So if you sold them for 4, you would end up paying about $100 to ship them. Welll worth it and if you can provide proof of what you sold they will completely insure the $4K sale, not the ~$260.

I won't comment on USPS other than to say they suck and I wouldn't trust them with an item this expensive no matter what their insurance policies are.
yes sir. i will never ship USPS for anything over 1k. not after what i've been thru.

yes a full investigation and a rejection letting too. they also make me write them a 2 pages essay explaining in details and point to all the prove that they lost it.
wow a 2 page essay what is this high school... 
mean.gif

wow a 2 page essay what is this high school... 
mean.gif
yeah man. i freaking had a graph going too. plus you deal with headquarter, not the office. the office want nothing to do with you. you write your letter, send it, and wait 3 weeks for them to tell you not enough evident. then you have to re-write again and graph them to all the evident. then i finally got my money after like 3 months. on the other hand i have a -650 on my paypal. 

btw my incident was they delivered to the correct address but that address was a zip code different for ex. instead of 9001 they send it to 9002 lol with the same address. they didn't even get a signature when i clearly bought sig but it didn't show up on their system. they about to reject me completely. until i bust out their signature stamp. so don't ever lose that paper.

Last edited:
I really hope some of you don't have pairs to sell...
umm what are you talking about
What I'm talking about is that if you have a $5K item you're shipping in a sale and don't get insurance for it then you deserve a kick in the nuts. Or all the laughs that come your way when you are $300 in the hole on the most valuable pair of sneakers ever released.

Last edited:
What I'm talking about is that if you have a $5K item you're shipping in a sale and don't get insurance for it then you deserve a kick in the nuts. Or all the laughs that come your way when you are $300 in the hole on the most valuable pair of sneakers ever released.
Well USPS only refunds you the MSRP smartas*. They'll ask for the receipt. 

These are gonna get faked into oblivion. Even if you had a legit pair there will be 10 other kids with the copies. It will make the shoe less rare. You dont think there is a guy copping a pair to send to a factory in china? You can make 100 times your money on this investment if you are a clone maker.

Theyre already on it. These look pretty damn close to the real thing, aside from some obvious flaws. Makes me wonder if factories will start mass producing grey market pairs. They did it for Oregon 3s so anything is possible

What do you guys think about taking them to places like FlightClub or RifLa

Is that the next safest bet.

Well USPS only refunds you the MSRP smartas*. They'll ask for the receipt. 
Yeah, you can't read.

What do you guys think about taking them to places like FlightClub or RifLa

Is that the next safest bet.

If i were to sell my pair, i would take it to flightclub. Not going to deal with the headcahe of ebay/ or meeting up in person.

there might be blood on the leaves in major cities when these shipments start coming in. I'm a perfectly moral law abiding citizen, but the salt gets worse by the hour and the nasmask.gif is creeping into my subconscious. I can only imagine what real goons are thinking. Be safe yall. 
Oh the goons gonna have folks shipments on feet before they even leave the memphis hub i used to work for ups and fedex you would always see guys walking out after the shift with brand new j's on and its pretty simple to spot the nike shipment being they all have the same memphis logo on the box. Then you gotta worry about those drivers that be like oh well i swear i dropped that package off last nite at 123 got yo **** lane. Dont be suprised if you wind up gettin a nike yeezy box with some fubu's inside lmao

so basically....................... face to face or bust
laugh.gif
Thats the only way i'd sell or buy these from somebody. Especially if youre paying thosands. Imagine waiting for the package, opening it up and thinking "these just don't look right" and "why does the NDC recipt have a url at the top"?  
laugh.gif

Also, a quick look at the USPS rules on their insurance state that they will cover the declared insurance value if you can produce a valid invoice/bill of sale. The price you're selling for and your documentation surrounding that is what you should get.

That said, as I mentioned above, UPS for me. Never sending an item with a company known for their incompetence in losing items shipped through them. I would want whoever is buying from me to not get screwed either.

Back
Top Bottom