Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

i wasn't a fan of the 1st yeezy, but the solar red 2 
eek.gif
 i ecamped almost the whole weekend, and when i got up to go bathroom ndc dropped the link.. i was sick 
laugh.gif

Yea but? Clearly didn't finish reading my comment...

Oh I did, I was more speaking on the re-drop/iD portion of the post. Guess the "yeah but" part should've been a "just to add on to what you're saying". :lol:  

we know its still pairs floating around tho... im just saying I hope some dudes get in on it too. a lot of the people that missed out are some hardcore yeezy fans.

we know its still pairs floating around tho... im just saying I hope some dudes get in on it too. a lot of the people that missed out are some hardcore yeezy fans.
Here's to hoping it's in the quarterly restock.
nthat.gif
 Looking forward to your pics later today btw. 

^^^ thanks... im actually interested in seeing these in person. never saw a yeezy 2 in person. the yeezy 1's quality (had tans) was pretty freaking good.

man, i rarely get thru on online releases anymore, so it doesn't even hurt my feelings too much that i didn't know (cuz i was asleep)...

nike just handed people a paycheck basically, cuz i'd say 80% of people who got these are reselling them...

i will have them one day, and i will wear them, cuz i really like the shoe.

Last edited:
^^^ thanks... im actually interested in seeing these in person. never saw a yeezy 2 in person. the yeezy 1's quality (had tans) was pretty freaking good.

2's are nowhere near the level of 1's, in terms of quality.

nets and zens are the best quality shoes i've seen nike produce.

man, i rarely get thru on online releases anymore, so it doesn't even hurt my feelings too much that i didn't know (cuz i was asleep)...

nike just handed people a paycheck basically, cuz i'd say 80% of people who got these are reselling them...

i will have them one day, and i will wear them, cuz i really like the shoe.

yea but cmon man... u do the same stuff too. im rooting for you to get a pair but don't act like dem humble brag posts you are famous for don't include what you flip your shoes for.

Honestly, the only person/place/thing to blame is nike.

This, along with other limited releases, would be so solvable if they just released enough for everyone. We all know that wont happen tho. They need to keep the thirst strong which they clearly are remarkable at doing.

The yeezy lovers... I feel you guys but no shoe is sacred to any group. For me it sucked seeing dudes come out of the blue grabbing up all the corks, paranormans, db foams, etc. It really did. SB lovers just got all types of violated for their tiff release. Us bron heads bout to get violated on these gumbo shoes... Roshe lovers get violated on just about every limited release. Its the real ugly truth.

That said, I really hope nike does do another drop or an ID option so you guys can get it in.
Everything you said is nothing but the truth.  The sad part about it is that Lebron, Kobe, Roshe, SB, etc. "lovers" don't have to spend $3k+ on a release they wanted when they strike out...While technically your reasoning is on point, it is a quite a bit different for Kanye fans from a financial standpoint....

Last edited:
^^^ nobody HAS to spend 3k at all. sellers have no leverage other than what the customer gives.

I cant tell you to give me 3k. I can only ask for it and hope you pay up. If you say no and everyone else says no then I will either have to miss a sale or take my price to a lower number.

And yes, some shoes do sell for good money for non yeezy releases... the Lebron X champ pack was going for 3k+ I think. Paranorman foams go for something like 2k.

Its similar but not exact situations.

Last edited:
I hope nobody is truly mad or pissed about this release.  I got caught literally sleeping also but who cares it happens, glad to see some dudes that will actually wear their pair got through.  To the dudes flipping their pair, I'm not mad at you either.  I'd rather see some dudes cop that will wear them regardless of how much it costs them.

Last edited:
yea but cmon man... u do the same stuff too. im rooting for you to get a pair but don't act like dem humble brag posts you are famous for don't include what you flip your shoes for.

i'm not knocking resellers...

it's just sad that this is what it's come to, that shoes are worth so much that people can't resist selling, even if they do like the sneaker.

keep in mind when i got a FSR of yeezy 1's, i hooked up some NT members for far less than resell value, who i knew really wanted them to keep and wear (the rest were sold for profit just to help bring down the rape prices i paid for the other colorways)... cuz i've been there, know it what it feels like, and try to pay it forward, and create good karma for myself.

hope i get some of that good karma in the form of a good price or trade on these...

i'm not knocking resellers...

it's just sad that this is what it's come to, that shoes are worth so much that people can't resist selling, even if they do like the sneaker.

keep in mind when i got a FSR of yeezy 1's, i hooked up some NT members for far less than resell value, who i knew really wanted them to keep and wear (the rest were sold for profit just to help bring down the rape prices i paid for the other colorways)... cuz i've been there, know it what it feels like, and try to pay it forward, and create good karma for myself.

hope i get some of that good karma in the form of a good price or trade on these...

im sure people would return the favor if they could. sad thing is not many got multiples and those that got a few definitely had the worse intentions. I too have gotten my hands on multiples of hot releases and I definitely hooked people up out of love.

i just wish the **** was fair.
i have literally missed out on EVERYTHING from jordans to whatever since the concords release.
:smh:

enough with the gimmicks. can we please go back to the way things used to be? i just want a legitimate and fair shot. its really discouraging and i barely even look at new releases anymore because its damn near impossible to get anything, in person or online.

i'm like a release or two from just giving up altogether and convincing myself to just be content with what i have or save up for ebay prices. i haven't paid retail for anything in a long time.

i just wish the **** was fair.
i have literally missed out on EVERYTHING from jordans to whatever since the concords release.
:smh:

enough with the gimmicks. can we please go back to the way things used to be? i just want a legitimate and fair shot. its really discouraging and i barely even look at new releases anymore because its damn near impossible to get anything, in person or online.

i'm like a release or two from just giving up altogether and convincing myself to just be content with what i have or save up for ebay prices. i haven't paid retail for anything in a long time.

what shoes to you go for? a lot of releases are attainable these days. its them limited ones that are a killer.

i understand people flipping super limited, hyped shoes for profit... makes sense.

it's these lil' c-blocks that camp for any GR these days just to flip and make 50 bones that gets on my nerves (even basic releases are getting so annoying lately it's making me wanna give up and just rock with what i got, and stop buying new releases)...

or the kids who don't even like the shoe, but it's like sneakers are the new pokemon's for these lil' kids, and they feel like they gotta get 'em just to get 'em.

my local tiff camp out consisted mostly of little kids, and most of them don't know anything about the shoe, don't know if they like them, or will wear them... they just know they're hyped, and like pokemon's, they gotta collect 'em all...

hey proto, at least I kept it real and didn't start loving yeezys all of a sudden. now how would you respect me then? :lol:

I don't even think I have any good denim to wear with them... like that good quality stuff the brett favre doesn't wear. :D

Last edited:
at least the real pics will start showing up today. im going to take some tonight when I get home.
dam you got a pair?
laugh.gif

Y2 > Y1 looks wise

Y1 >Y2 comfort wise (dat memory foam insole)
pimp.gif

i aint even trippin anymore bout this release i got 1s and got the plats and solars and flipped em

guess its my turn to get taxed for these

Anybody sending $5000 are not looking to scam people IMO, most cc companies won't even allow that kinda charge, call PP if you want if u send invoice, tell buyer that have to pay checking account etc, lot of ways to sell safely , just be smart, they have that persons info , phone # email, history, etc, tell buyer to gift it or meet in person or eBay bc sellers are always covered if you follow the guidelines

spot spot - I actually like the looks for both shoes in all of the colors. Shoe is definitely a head turner. Nike/Yeezy did a great job with the line as a whole. Sad to see it go.

If you are any type of a Jordan head (like me) then the Y1 was definitely something that could be appreciated. The Y2 looks like a successful evolution of the Y1.

Most people who think this drop was "fair", are the people who scored. Go figure!

#hopelesslywaitingforarestock

Most people who think this drop was "fair", are the people who scored. Go figure!

#hopelesslywaitingforarestock

that salt...

a lot of people that didn't score posted this drop was as fair as it was going to get.

Back
Top Bottom