Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Damn just spoke to a Nike Customer Service rep, said that drop was a mistake. All orders will be refunded and Nike will make an announcement Monday. SMH @ Nike.
Srs?!
roll.gif

Should I be more or less disappointed that I saw the tweet about 40 minutes late? I didn't even get to be in line, just straight OOS 
eyes.gif

struck out but ain't even mad.

I'm not sure how bots work , but is it automatic? Is the bot cued up all day everyday and whenever the shoe is available, it adds to cart? If so, then not many bot'less people were successful correct? 

I hope a few of u guys were.

If Nike really did mistakenly drop these, I'm leading the march to Oregon. We'll burn that whole state down

Damn just spoke to a Nike Customer Service rep, said that drop was a mistake. All orders will be refunded and Nike will make an announcement Monday. SMH @ Nike.
Haha that was a good troll

Not mad I missed these...would have worn once then resold.

Not like the page just popped up..they released via a twitter link and then said sold out. No way it was a mistake. Nike not going to make a mistake that big.

lmaoooooooooo I hope this is true I was hoping they would do this on april fools but damn

How are people even getting through to NDC on the phone. It auto disconnects after it picks up every time...

I should've went for a 10.5 instead of 10..
Can't believe my bro got thru by accessing the link after me..
Damn I'm salt in the flesh..

Back
Top Bottom