Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

got the ROs just now and glad there isn't excess glue. However half the package wasn't even sealed when UPS dropped it in front of my doorstep.... 

Local FB group just got their pairs in in the DMV. 

All asking for 10k.
I absolutely despise my local FB group. They charge all kinds of ridiculous prices. I saw 10K for the RO too 
laugh.gif

For those who got "crushed/damaged" boxes. You gotta remember, they have been sitting here in memphis at nike in the warehouse for the last 2-3months. No telling how many times they were moved around in there.

I'm personally waiting 'til prices stabilize before making any offers.

Market is all over the place.

Just got my pair in the mail directly from our good ol' friends at Nike. I will post pictures later tonight.

Are the lace tips removable on these? Don't want to damage them trying.

Just got my pair in the mail directly from our good ol' friends at Nike. I will post pictures later tonight.

Are the lace tips removable on these? Don't want to damage them trying.
Yeah they should just screw off like the other yeezys.

So my pair is supposed to be delivered today, but my tracking hasn't updated since early this morning and the last update says "destination scan."

I know UPS is normally timely with the updates, but it almost seems like it's just stuck there and not moving.  I'm hoping the big snow we're supposed to get tonight doesn't throw off tomorrow's delivery if it doesn't arrive today.

People who keep stressing how these are "going down" in price and will stay at that price because they're salty they didn't get a pair need to seek professional help.

Give it 12 months and these will be right at a super high price just how it worked with the first Yeezys and the Solar Red II's.

Never fails.

And that's all there is to it.

Buy your pairs now.

10 live now

Let's see nyc tax that's like $6500 and change

Now it's let's serif it moves and let's see if undercut prices happen

Buy your pairs now.

nah the sweetspot is a month or two after release, when prices stabilize.

just like the solars and plats, prices were OD at first, went down a little about 2 months later and then.........boom.

just gotta wait for everyone gets their pair from Nike and starts listing them, always a few heads that let 'em go cheaper than the median market valuation.

Last edited:

Buy your pairs now.
IMO, I think now the prices are the highest, because the HYPE is the highest.. wait at least a month before you purchase.. let the hype die down.  and

yes Solars are the best, imo, they are the most versatile of the yeezys.. and when you think of a shoe in a yeezy color way.. you think of the solar color way.. not ROs or Plats. 

It's simple economics really. Those who study the market would know that right away is never the best time to buy anything on the secondary market. Now it's the highest it's going to be(assuming nothing happens to drastically increase the hype), in a few weeks you'll notice there are more reasonable prices, and if I had to make an assumption of when prices may raise again it would be August-September when there's fewer on the market. Even at that time it's hard to believe you'll see many sell for more than $4.5k.

EDIT: A little late LOL, but my point still stands.

Last edited:
FC prices are MAXED out and are only paid when that shoe has either dried up, or when Celebs with cake nab em.

A bunch of people who have never owned shoes like this in their life, claimed pairs. They will come down to earth soon.

Back
Top Bottom