Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Gladly. And yes, I agree about lawyers, but when he's ignored requests for those items back repeatedly, at some point, you have to escalate the situation.

yuck. well i hope it all ends well for you and you dont have to get the lawyers involved. i tend to agree with everyone else here in that i'm not sure burning the yeezys would give you closure, but i cant speak for you obviously. appreciate you looking out if you are able to get everything back, i would gladly wear the gammas or whatever else you would kick my way

Believe me, there's nothing fake about this. Dude cheated. Several times. Caught a few STD's. And this is how I'm getting my closure after giving that relationship 110% of me.

dudes just in denial over the fact that someone would destroy yeezys lol. crazier ish has happened than this

Dudes in here tryna sweet talk there way into some red octobers 
roll.gif

i see you 
nerd.gif

btw way if this happens it must be recorded and posted

Don't feed the troll.

A scorned person doesn't schedule the revenge. It just happens.
You schedule it when you want to make sure you have somewhere safe to burn it and a controlled way of doing it. I didn't post in here to troll or distract from the thread, but given that a few guys in this thread are local, thought I'd put the invite out there. Thread can go back on track, and for anyone who wants, info is in my sig. Or you can PM me for more details.

Hahaha geez

Give those RO's to Mark PRgirl, he's done more work for that dudes shoes than you have anyway.

Last edited:

So I'm not looking to buy, sell, or trade a pair of Air Yeezy Red October 2's... but on March 15th, I will be setting fire to a pair. Just found out the guy I was dating was cheating on me - a lot - so while I know in sneaker circles the destruction/desecration of a pair of kicks like this sacrilege and might create some riots, if you're in the DMV (or close enough / wanna come in for it) and want to watch a guy suffer, come to my Red Octobers & Heartbreak bonfire. Food/drinks afterwards are on me.
You make the prices go up by destroying a pair ^^

Announcing your burning $3000 shoes in the DMV and providing the location isn't such a good idea. Me and friends may show unannounced. Plus the dude hosting the event is from Bethesda... Ha ha ha you guys are begging to be robbed. Smh

So I'm not looking to buy, sell, or trade a pair of Air Yeezy Red October 2's... but on March 15th, I will be setting fire to a pair. Just found out the guy I was dating was cheating on me - a lot - so while I know in sneaker circles the destruction/desecration of a pair of kicks like this sacrilege and might create some riots, if you're in the DMV (or close enough / wanna come in for it) and want to watch a guy suffer, come to my Red Octobers & Heartbreak bonfire. Food/drinks afterwards are on me.

View media item 805713
Uh can you just sell them to me for retail
Win win situation gurl

Back
Top Bottom