Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Sneaker world today is very different from sneaker world back in the days. Too many people are buying shoes only to make money, unlike before when people are buying because they really like the shoes. Many would say sneaker world today sucks compare to before. Nike and resellers are the reason to the sneaker world today. When I was in middle school, I can walk in the store and get ASG shoes without a problem. Today, every ASG shoes will sellout doesn't matter if it's good or not, because people know they can make money off them, even if it's just $20! I was in line for Diamond SB yesturday, and there was a family in front of me who brought their uncles, aunts, kids, you name it. They probably don't even know what's being released, they just know they can make money of these shoes, so they planned a weekend trip (and I mean a trip for fun) lining up for shoes to make money. A kid was also walking around with his dad asking if people wanted a pair of ASG Lebron for $220. Isn't that like $20 over retail? Even Valentine SB sold out in minutes. These shoes aren't selling out because they are good, they are selling out because people are buying to make $20 off them. These resellers are screwing the people who really want the shoes, and it sucks.

Money is money. Resellers are already getting the better end of the deal, but instead of being happy with the money they will make, they ask how to not get scammed just to make a few more dollars. It's like winning the lottery, and still complain about the tax. Let's face it, landing the ROs is like a mini lottery! :lol:  

do you pick up money off the ground when you see it or do you leave it for the nxt person? semantics i know but sometimes it just is what it is. This is a very expensive hobby. not everyone is trying to feed their fam with resale. some dudes just do it to offset the cost of their collection because they have the means. i used to be mad at it but instead i adapted. glad i did as well.

Lol y'all wrong. I stopped reading after first sentence.
laugh.gif

yeah lol true sometimes its funny but its a little unprofessional for a company of that size to talk like that, smaller boutiques and smaller stores I think can get away with that no problem   

yeah lol true sometimes its funny but its a little unprofessional for a company of that size to talk like that, smaller boutiques and smaller stores I think can get away with that no problem   
I'd do the same thing. These dudes are human

Back
Top Bottom