Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Ummm ok. 5k buys u a trip to somewhere u would have otherwise not gone therefore setting off a series of life changing events. Bubblegum does what?

Ive already been to Amsterdam, thus, not life changing.
My point was, although I absolutely want these shoes, theres a thousand plus better ways to spend 5k, whether that's a lot to you, or a little.

Last edited:
i could have sworn gum makes your breath smell worse and that mints are the better choice.....hmmmm might just be high 

ok here comes the diploma competition along with the income race....

ON A SNEAKER FORUM.

COME ON YOU GUYS... NOT AGAIN.

Last edited:
Ummm ok. 5k buys u a trip to somewhere u would have otherwise not gone therefore setting off a series of life changing events. Bubblegum does what?

Ive already been to Amsterdam, thus, not life changing.
My point was, although I absolutely want these shoes, theres a thousand plus ways to spend 5k, whether that's a lot to you, or a little.

U win. Uv already been so that doesn't change ur life that u would be going again even tho it wouldn't have happened if u didn't get the 5k. Makes absolute sense to me. Devils advocate gone wrong.

My win. Smarter people win. Sneakers have proven to be by and large for people who make poor life decisions, precisely why resellers not only exist but thrive.
This is the most ignorant and idiotic statement I have ever heard on these forums. I honestly can not believe that NT has gotten to the point where statements like this are tolerated, and recently, in some of the moderators cases, celebrated. 

clearly. why do you think they're so popular in the hood? If you're on section 8 housing you have no business buying not just one but monthly pairs of $175 shoes. And yet those are many of the very people trying to live above their means and often trying to flip pairs on the weekend to keep stunting above their means.

Many dudes wrap up their ego in their shoe collection too. It's all over social media. Insecure people paying whatever it takes to feel important.

Those are stupid people making poor life decisions. Is it really that difficult to see why this shoe is a huge draw? It's the poor man's dream shoe screaming out in bright red.

I'm from Oakland, and this is total bull ****. The majority of people in the hood are rocking shoes that are widely available and easy to get. Griffey's, Jordan 6 rings, spizikes, the wack foams, and other fugly Jordan Brand shoes etc. The number of people in the hood rocking shoes like Yeezy's, Lebron's, Jordan's etc that are more of a hassle to get is miniscule in comparison. Middle class, wealthy, and rich kids/people are the ones buying off the resale market and caused the hype of the shoe game in it's present form.

I'm from Oakland, and this is total bull ****. The majority of people in the hood are rocking shoes that are widely available and easy to get. Griffey's, Jordan 6 rings, spizikes, the wack foams, and other fugly Jordan Brand shoes etc. The number of people in the hood rocking shoes like Yeezy's, Lebron's, Jordan's etc that are more of a hassle to get is miniscule in comparison. Middle class, wealthy, and rich kids/people are the ones buying off the resale market and caused the hype of the shoe game in it's present form.
And thats for any hood spot. Hood dudes be happy to just have some Jays bruh lol

Last edited:
ok here comes the diploma competition along with the income race....

ON A SNEAKER FORUM.

COME ON YOU GUYS... NOT AGAIN.
I don't care how much anyone in here makes. I was just defending myself. I can hold a view that the sneaker game is over and Nike and the resellers won a long time ago without being one of them myself, or some kind of deadbeat. But 5K cash money improves anyone's life, especially someone who doesn't want to wear a robbery target on their feet. It's pretty simple why this shoe was a nightmare to find and a no-brainer to sell rather than rock. People butthurt about that are just not being rational or are the type of person I described to begin with: the less than bright person who spends, spends, spends just for the sake of their image while investing nothing in their future. That person comes in both financially wealthy and poor forms.

I don't care how much anyone in here makes. I was just defending myself. I can hold a view that the sneaker game is over and Nike and the resellers won a long time ago without being one of them myself, or some kind of deadbeat. But 5K cash money improves anyone's life, especially someone who doesn't want to wear a robbery target on their feet. It's pretty simple why this shoe was a nightmare to find and a no-brainer to sell rather than rock. People butthurt about that are just not being rational or are the type of person I described to begin with: the less than bright person who spends, spends, spends just for the sake of their image while investing nothing in their future. That person comes in both financially wealthy and poor forms.

I keep reading how people are targets when they wear these, yet, I wear my solars twice a week, at least, and never once felt unsafe.

Did you know JEREMY LIN ?

roll.gif
I actually did.  I was one of the few people to go to Harvard games before they got "good" (they actually are decent this year).

Back
Top Bottom