Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

So burning a pair of your boyfriends sneakers to get back at him huh? You know, I was dating a girl who was going threw a divorce. One night she got drunk and keyed his car which was in her name. I was at her new apartment when she got arrested. At that point I realized that "damn, if she's going to key this guys car cause they got into a fight, I wonder what she's going to do to me if we ever get into a fight?" at that point when I saw her getting into the police car, I dropped all contact and deleted her number. My point? You are just ruining your changes with someone else and I hope you get what you deserve.

So burning a pair of your boyfriends sneakers to get back at him huh? You know, I was dating a girl who was going threw a divorce. One night she got drunk and keyed his car which was in her name. I was at her new apartment when she got arrested. At that point I realized that "damn, if she's going to key this guys car cause they got into a fight, I wonder what she's going to do to me if we ever get into a fight?" at that point when I saw her getting into the police car, I dropped all contact and deleted her number. My point? You are just ruining your changes with someone else and I hope you get what you deserve.

nah, i think now she's decided to make a sex tape with your boy, wearing the RO's, and then sending it to the ex...

:rofl:

enough with the damn price bickering.
mean.gif
grown men standing on soap boxes arguing about shoe prices.
i love this thread...
laugh.gif

I don't frequent this thread but I assume the story about the Chicago dude that sold his Accord has been posted?

I just find it amusing. When I originally said that these could never sustain a $6k price tag, people said I was stupid and salty because I missed out.

Weakest CW, weakest construction. Higher price tag than solars? Nah.

exactly.  i think ppl are forgetting to add that into the equation!!

if the resell price drops to $275 one day, guess what, i still have the shoe and can rock it as intended
[USELESS POST]Not sure if this day will come though[/USELESS POST]

I just find it amusing. When I originally said that these could never sustain a $6k price tag, people said I was stupid and salty because I missed out.

Weakest CW, weakest construction. Higher price tag than solars? Nah.

they just wanted that profit margin to stay up there...

just like those of us who missed want it to come down...

the only difference is, we have logic and history on our side... they are just pipe dreaming... :lol:

Even though I don't like yezzy's grabbing a pair feels good knowing I struck out on the entire prelude pack. People who were rubbing that early link crap all in everybody's face are salty for missing these. That is partly the reason I won't budge on price. I know it's petty but the fact that some of these guys have an elitist attitude towards others pisses me off.

laugh.gif

Some females aint got no dambz. 

Saw this bimmer two blocks from my house one day, looks like somebody took a golf club to it from bumper to bumper. I could only guess what homie did lol

Last edited:
repped. whoever is selling his pair, cannot be considered as sneaker collector or even hypebeast, just greedy. same people you will find selling their first iphones, world of warcraft farmers,power level svcs etc.

Wow you re telling me whoever sells these is not a 'sneaker collector ' NOR A HYPEBEAST.

OH.MY.GOD.

AND I TRIED SO HARD.

The funniest thing of all is that PRGirl came into the last Yeezy thread saying she was hired to look for Yeezy's for her "important clients". 

Turns out they were for her BF.  Why lie to try and sound important? 

Don't believe anything you read on the internet. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Only dudes bickering are the ones who could not cop.
Ironically it's the ones who did buy arguing with the ones who didn't buy them over their value.

One group says they're worth more than what the other group is saying. Can you guess which is saying which?

Back
Top Bottom