Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

But again, there was never a restock on the solars or plats or a resale of cancelled pairs.
RMK and Kickscrew sold out within minutes and I was kicking myself for not getting them. They had the Solars for 1700 and Plats at 1600. The following week they stocked up but priced the Solars for 2k and Plats at 1800, and my limit was 1600 at that time. I wish I hadn't passed up on them at that price 
sick.gif
 A few other stores stocked up also, but I can't recall at this momment.

Last edited:
RMK and Kickscrew sold out within minutes and I was kicking myself for not getting them. They had the Solars for 1700 and Plats at 1600. The following week they stocked up but priced the Solars for 2k and Plats at 1800, and my limit was 1600 at that time. I wish I hadn't passed up on them at that price :x  A few other stores stocked up also, but I can't recall at this momment.

Not taking about resale restocks, everyone is talking about an NDC restock. Of course, multiple stores restocked at resale prices. In fact, kixclusive restocked a full size run more than twice. No store or NDC restocked at retail (Not counting the villa thing).

Last edited:

Yeah but what are you gonna do when the buyer says you sent a box of rocks when he receives your package?....your entire plan goes down the drain. Try again. If a buyer wants to rip you off then he will....end of story. Paypal and eBay will always side with the buyer.
i take it you've never sold anything of value before.  and thats not a jab at you, just speculation.  there's too many ways to protect yourself from scams these days.

**  problem - you're worried about the buyer saying you sent him a box of rocks!!

**  solution - take the UNPACKAGED shoes to your local fedex or ups and let THEM package the item...all while you're recording the process on your phone....all while THEIR cameras are recording them packaging the shoes and sealing them up.  pay for $4000 worth of insurance if you're feeling extra super scary, which will cost you $32.

so if the buyer wants to say you sent him rocks, ok fine, i have a video to prove i didnt and fedex has a video proving you didnt.  file a claim if you want cause now you're claiming fraud tactics by fedex and thats a whole nother legal mess.

next question....

so, get a signed + notarized agreement letter and video fedex/ups packaging the shoes!!  PROBLEM SOLVED.  GO SELL YOUR YEEZYS ON EBAY FOLKS

Not taking about resale restocks, everyone is talking about an NDC restock. Of course, multiple stores restocked at resale prices. In fact, kixclusive restocked a full size run more than twice. No store or NDC restocked at retail (Not counting the villa thing).

This

Nobody is talking about resell sites.

We're talking about NDC.

Last edited:

i take it you've never sold anything of value before.  and thats not a jab at you, just speculation.  there's too many ways to protect yourself from scams these days.

**  problem - you're worried about the buyer saying you sent him a box of rocks!!

**  solution - take the UNPACKAGED shoes to your local fedex or ups and let THEM package the item...all while you're recording the process on your phone....all while THEIR cameras are recording them packaging the shoes and sealing them up.  pay for $4000 worth of insurance if you're feeling extra super scary, which will cost you $32.

so if the buyer wants to say you sent him rocks, ok fine, i have a video to prove i didnt and fedex has a video proving you didnt.  file a claim if you want cause now you're claiming fraud tactics by fedex and thats a whole nother legal mess.

next question....

so, get a signed + notarized agreement letter and video fedex/ups packaging the shoes!!  PROBLEM SOLVED.  GO SELL YOUR YEEZYS ON EBAY FOLKS
A notarized document (in terms when dealing with a bill of sale) becomes legal and valid when both parties are present hence why they require ID...

Last edited:

Yeah but what are you gonna do when the buyer says you sent a box of rocks when he receives your package?....your entire plan goes down the drain. Try again. If a buyer wants to rip you off then he will....end of story. Paypal and eBay will always side with the buyer.

next question....

In typical genius form, you neglect to acknowledge the fact that even if you do ALL OF THAT, if you're charged back you still have to deal with the headache of the dispute process, collecting and submitting evidence, and then hoping you still don't get screwed. So congrats, you just explained how you can try to protect yourself, but you didn't even remotely address why this is the best venue to sell high priced items in a market full of fakes. Nor does ANY of what you mentioned stop someone from slipping a pair of fakes into your box and sending them back to you while they hang onto your real pair. No camera phone video of the packaging is going to help you there. But again, genius advice! :smokin

thats totally false!  i sell motorcycles on ebay at least 3x a year.  i draw up the bill, take it to my bank, show ID and get it notarized.  i then email it to the buyer, he prints it and takes it to his bank...shows ID get it notarized and sends me a scanned copy back.

A friend of mine is thinking about letting his sz 10.5 go for 2.5 k plus a pair of Royals and Blacktoes worn 1x. What do you guys think?

thats totally false!  i sell motorcycles on ebay at least 3x a year.  i draw up the bill, take it to my bank, show ID and get it notarized.  i then email it to the buyer, he prints it and takes it to his bank...shows ID get it notarized and sends me a scanned copy back.
I'm glad you've never had any issues where the validity of that document was ever "tested"

Back
Top Bottom