Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Just bought a size 7, will upload some pics 
smokin.gif
 got a fear though if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated, i wear a size 7.5 in dunk sb lows with a nice bit of room ( there is the width of my index finger and a half of space infront of my big toe), i have small slim feet, not wide, does anyone know if the half size drop will affect me or should i be fine? Can anyone whos currently wearing RO's or have them in hand shed any light on sizing, ill throw a rep your way, thank you

Last edited:

Just bought a size 7, will upload some pics 
smokin.gif
 got a fear though if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated, i wear a size 7.5 in dunk sb lows with a nice bit of room ( there is the width of my index finger and a half of space infront of my big toe), i have small slim feet, not wide, does anyone know if the half size drop will affect me or should i be fine? Can anyone whos currently wearing RO's or have them in hand shed any light on sizing, ill throw a rep your way, thank you
You should be fine.

Hi. Can somebody please tell me why you cannot buy nike air yeezys of any type from any shops or online? What is the reason for this stupidity and why are they like £5,000 on eBay? If anyone knows of where you can buy any genuine ones please give me a heads up. Cheers

Just bought a size 7, will upload some pics :smokin  got a fear though if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated, i wear a size 7.5 in dunk sb lows with a nice bit of room ( there is the width of my index finger and a half of space infront of my big toe), i have small slim feet, not wide, does anyone know if the half size drop will affect me or should i be fine? Can anyone whos currently wearing RO's or have them in hand shed any light on sizing, ill throw a rep your way, thank you
I sized down .5 in my solars. I wear a 10 across the board (SB, Jordan, LeBron, Flyknit) but bought a 9.5 in the solars. You should be good.

I sized down .5 in my solars. I wear a 10 across the board (SB, Jordan, LeBron, Flyknit) but bought a 9.5 in the solars. You should be good.
Thank you, Knowing you done the same and with Sb and everything was good brings me peace of mind. Repped 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Hi. Can somebody please tell me why you cannot buy nike air yeezys of any type from any shops or online? What is the reason for this stupidity and why are they like £5,000 on eBay? If anyone knows of where you can buy any genuine ones please give me a heads up. Cheers

Kanye. West.

Last edited:
Hi I know Kanye west is the designer but that shouldn't mean there not available for people to buy? Anybody know where you can get some from? Any type? Kanye west/nike are not very nice for doing this to well paying members of the public..

its a very popuplar sneaker, combined with it being released is limited numbers,  even if they were to be sold in stores, you still would not be able to just walk in an pick a pair up... they were only sold online thru Nike and sold out within 20 min.. the price reflects its demand, vs supply... 

Thank you for the replies. It is safe to say I will forget about these trainers as it appears you cannot buy them and not worth £5,000 on eBay.

Thank you for the replies. It is safe to say I will forget about these trainers as it appears you cannot buy them and not worth £5,000 on eBay.

OH you can BUY them. But prolly not for anything less than $2.5K US.

Stores have them. FLIGHT CLUB in NYC/LA, Kickkspott in DC, RIF in Los Angeles. and a couple of other ramdom CONSIGNMENT SHOPS.

These aren't THAT hard to find.

Did you just get into "trainers" yesterday?

Last edited:
it would be less expensive if you purchased from the states,, £5,000 = $8300... you could pick up a pair in the $3.5-4.5 range, and a tad cheaper if you really get to digging... still expensive however

Thank you for the heads up guys.. I'm not really into trainers much but like the look if these..

Can someone try to do a glowtest with a blacklight flashlight? I know watch guys have been using that to charge the lumes on their watches and it is the quickest way.

Wonder if it works the same.

Back
Top Bottom