Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Yeah coming from a hypebeast like you, with Yeezy's in your avatar, and the last thread you have been in, are the Supreme thread, Kobe Prelude and the "Agassi" thread, yeah ok. Lmao!!

LOL, just proved my point even more.. Can't believe you researched me just to argue. Hey, maybe Obama is also the president of the world, just maybe.

:lol:
Since I meet the same criteria...
I think he was taking shots at me though or nah?

All this info is so irrelevant... They are not making a mass market shoe and trying to take over the market or break in the market... They are making a few shoes with a celeb

Need your guys help.

Found a local guy w 11.5 but I typically wear a 12. Recently though like the Taxi 12s and Oly 6s I can wear 11.5.

Lmk wut

Peace

Need your guys help.

Found a local guy w 11.5 but I typically wear a 12. Recently though like the Taxi 12s and Oly 6s I can wear 11.5.

Lmk wut

Peace

if you're spending way over retail best to get your size. Some people say TTS on Yeezy 2, but I had to go a half size up. IMO they run kind of narrow.

I would love to see them release 200.000 pairs so I can see them sitting on shelves....Probably not gonna happen though...promoting an ex 'designer''s shoe...? Nah,

if you're spending way over retail best to get your size. Some people say TTS on Yeezy 2, but I had to go a half size up. IMO they run kind of narrow.
^^
Thanks man.
I def run narrow and have no troubles w 11.5 in the latest Jordan retros, esp 12s n 6s.
Figured if I put a thinner insole that might help as well.
P

this is funny because the consignment shop i sold my pair at said the same thing. 

im not saying i believe it but... they know their ****. 
That's probably because they heard it from them 
laugh.gif
. Its amusing how far people will go so they can lower the prices lol. 

Back
Top Bottom