Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Cant even be *too* salty, got the plats and solars that are still DS because in NYC you're a target with them on and the prices these are going for are going to make you a bigger target

Got 4k but i rather buy a whole bunch of shoes i been wantin than a pair of shoes i cant even wear.. Still a bit salty though smh congrats to those who copped

That alter link flow...bypass people waiting inline. Then, checkout as guess with two paypals and 1 with a gift card... "no trace, no case" for cancelation :smokin

Poor attempt at trolling. There's no way around the line.

man, if i had just been awake and not taking a nap, had a twitter account, and was around for the tweet notification, and had $245 + tax , and i had that $245 + tax ready and loaded in my paypal account, and if i just had been able to click on my size, and have my account logged in on nike.com, and was able to check out, i too could have had the red yeezy 2s :lol: :lol:

Appreciate it @Mark081990  
nthat.gif

about $73 a year, but i store that and other non shoe things.  my house is a small three bedroom in good shape, but not really a place where i'd display sneakers etc.

Gotcha. Thats not bad at all for a year of protection. I dont think I would ever store them like that, unless I was out of country for a while or living in a sketchy part of town, but I understand.

As much as I want this shoe I probably would never wear it because I would just be too paranoid of people jumping me. What's the point of having something if you can't enjoy it.

Last edited:
when they do drop again this is why u wont get your pair
mean.gif
Bots are gonna really eat up the  quarterly restock
mad.gif

Link alterations and bypassing people waiting in line...cats out the bag now.

Back
Top Bottom