Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Not about size. Doesnt matter how big you are if someone has a gun. Even if you have a gun, someone can surprise you and there could be more than one person with a gun jacking you. Not too many neighborhoods that are that bad, but there are definitely some.
i wouldn't even say a neighborhood. if someone wants em bad enough unfortunatly they would do whatever to get em. hell people do dumber things than rob you for kicks. so i wouldnt put it pass any individual

PEOPLE THAT GOT EM COOL THE PEOPLE THAT DIDNT IT ISNT THE END OF THE WORLD COMING ON HERE AND KEEP COMPLAINING YOU MISSED THEM BECAUSE YOU HAVE A LIFE MODS NEED TO LOCKED THIS UP THIS IS WHY NIKE DOES WHAT THEY DO BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS LOL DUDES PAYING 5K FOR SHOE THE SNEAKER GAME IS DEAD ITS ALL ABOUT HYPE AND RESELL

PEOPLE THAT GOT EM COOL THE PEOPLE THAT DIDNT IT ISNT THE END OF THE WORLD COMING ON HERE AND KEEP COMPLAINING YOU MISSED THEM BECAUSE YOU HAVE A LIFE MODS NEED TO LOCKED THIS UP THIS IS WHY NIKE DOES WHAT THEY DO BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS LOL DUDES PAYING 5K FOR SHOE THE SNEAKER GAME IS DEAD ITS ALL ABOUT HYPE AND RESELL

example of a personal opinion :smokin

dam, looks like i'm going to have to go back to my original plan for getting rich quick. winning the lottery. pretty sure i have better odds of that anyways :lol:

CAPSLOCK

Why are you yelling?

Copped an 11 awhile back, but kept it DS in hopes of a release. Now the release comes and my size 12 was so close, yet so far away :frown: Not sure if I should scrunch my toes into the size 11 I have on hand or attempt to wheel and deal my way into a size 12

I doubt these will show up on the restock. Any remaining pair will probably show up at some random nike outlet

I never understood why people pay thousands of dollars for any 1 pair of shoe. that money could go a long way not just on a single shoe. i have a string passion for collecting kicks but i would never spends that much on a single pair.

Copped an 11 awhile back, but kept it DS in hopes of a release. Now the release comes and my size 12 was so close, yet so far away :frown: Not sure if I should scrunch my toes into the size 11 I have on hand or attempt to wheel and deal my way into a size 12

wheel and deal dude.... wheel an deal :pimp:

i find it funny that people are hoping for a restock when they couldnt even cop today 
indifferent.gif

you need more than just luck to cop off a restock.

I never understood why people pay thousands of dollars for any 1 pair of shoe. that money could go a long way not just on a single shoe. i have a string passion for collecting kicks but i would never spends that much on a single pair.
some people just got more money to spend on shoe. i have no problem paying thousand for a pair of shoe. but i choose not to.

You call that info? Lmfao. #dead

You a troll. Nike servers control whether or not you get a line. There is no bypass. Stop fronting.

The thread was dead before that lol and then a couole/few days later all the blogs begin to post that tweet but

:lol: ok Man you won, you got the JUICE!

Back
Top Bottom