Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Horrible idea even with a invoice if the buyer proves it's fake even though the shoes are real he can get his money back and keep the shoes
1. as with a sale of any good you want to make sure you get to know your customer.

2. look up paypal service vs good and the chargeback process

3. i already did this. 3.4 k was transferred in February, me and the buyer are facebook/instagram friends now and he's looking to buy more.

4. look at number 1

For 3.4 k range you can get a sale at co assignment store in nyc way easier than going thru paypal

Last edited:
2 shoes that restocked on NDC last week for the most hyped and random release of the year.... Do I have a chance?

88's & Royals for RO's? Do I have a chance?

qdOPArP.gif

Last edited:
LMAO.

Some dude offered me worn newer release cement 3s, Blk red recent IV and 400. Said I was stupid for not taking it and that he was being generous. LMAO

DS RO Btw.

-UNDFT-

I traded 6 shoes for these. 
LMAO.

Some dude offered me worn newer release cement 3s, Blk red recent IV and 400. Said I was stupid for not taking it and that he was being generous. LMAO

DS RO Btw.

-UNDFT-
Lmao I always get trade offers like that at conventions. "So I'll give you Jordan 6 Rings Bel-Airs, some DS crocs, and this coupon for pizza hut"  
roll.gif

Exactly, I traded 1500 + DS DB foams, DS Tiffs, DS XI Concord Mids, and DS Prelude 1's....and that was a GOOD deal on both sides IMO. I either had doubles of each pair that I traded or the restock right after I managed to get all my traded pairs back. LOL I got all mine for retail too. Essentially $2200-2400 for a pair of RO's in my book.

Exactly, I traded 1500 + DS DB foams, DS Tiffs, DS XI Concord Mids, and DS Prelude 1's....and that was a GOOD deal on both sides IMO. I either had doubles of each pair that I traded or the restock right after I managed to get all my traded pairs back. LOL I got all mine for retail too. Essentially $2200-2400 for a pair of RO's in my book.
You can say that again fam :pimp: still enjoying those kicks and cool to see you were able to get some back through restocks. And do you guys know what's a good price for lightly used zen grey yeezy 1s in a 13? I think i might find someone who will be willing to sell me a pair for $900

You can say that again fam :pimp: still enjoying those kicks and cool to see you were able to get some back through restocks. And do you guys know what's a good price for lightly used zen grey yeezy 1s in a 13? I think i might find someone who will be willing to sell me a pair for $900

Absolutely. Glad we could help each other out. Enjoy the holiday!

You can say that again fam
pimp.gif
still enjoying those kicks and cool to see you were able to get some back through restocks. And do you guys know what's a good price for lightly used zen grey yeezy 1s in a 13? I think i might find someone who will be willing to sell me a pair for $900
Thats a pretty fair price. I picked up promo zens worn once for 1135 if I can remember. Obviously $800-850 would be better, but somewhere in that range. 

Thats a pretty fair price. I picked up promo zens worn once for 1135 if I can remember. Obviously $800-850 would be better, but somewhere in that range. 

Be prepared to wear double socks because Y1's run pretty big. I don't have any but since I know you wear my size, I'm just telling you what everyone has told me. But obviously we can never try them on so it's kind of a shot in the dark. lol

Thanks I'll see if I can talk him down since they have some creasing but it's nothing serious and I can probably get them out myself

Be prepared to wear double socks because Y1's run pretty big. I don't have any but since I know you wear my size, I'm just telling you what everyone has told me. But obviously we can never try them on so it's kind of a shot in the dark. lol
I've heard this before so should I try a size 12? Idk how big they exactly run so I wanna be safe if I buy a pair

Yea I'm not sure. I'm pretty much in the whichever size appears as a good deal, I'll just go with it mindset. I feel like 13 will be a bit big and accentuate toebox creasing but be a bit more comfortable. (Although they could feel like legitimate moon boots) Or go down a size and not necessarily have them be comfortable. I say go for the 13 as I always prefer a little space over cramped kicks. I had to sell all my lebron 9 mids because of the funky sizing.

Thanks I'll see if I can talk him down since they have some creasing but it's nothing serious and I can probably get them out myself
I've heard this before so should I try a size 12? Idk how big they exactly run so I wanna be safe if I buy a pair
I'm a true size 11. For reference, I have nets in a 10.5 and fit perfect, and zens in an 11 and still perfect. 

Yea I'm not sure. I'm pretty much in the whichever size appears as a good deal, I'll just go with it mindset. I feel like 13 will be a bit big and accentuate toebox creasing but be a bit more comfortable. (Although they could feel like legitimate moon boots) Or go down a size and not necessarily have them be comfortable. I say go for the 13 as I always prefer a little space over cramped kicks. I had to sell all my lebron 9 mids because of the funky sizing.

I'm a true size 11. For reference, I have nets in a 10.5 and fit perfect, and zens in an 11 and still perfect. 
Thanks for the input guys I was thinking that a 12 would be pretty snug anyways and I don't think there are any 12.5s made for this shoe so I'm gonna keep my eye out for a 12 at a reasonable price and talk to this guy right now with his zen greys

Because I'm not sure what "fair market value" would be deemed in terms of a trade, chime in on this hypothetical. (by the way, this is due to my current closet cleaning)

CDP XI, Space Jam XI, Banned 1, 2006 Fire Red 3, "Yeezy" Foam for RO's?

If that were offered to you, what would be your opinion?

Because I'm not sure what "fair market value" would be deemed in terms of a trade, chime in on this hypothetical. (by the way, this is due to my current closet cleaning)

Fair market value last I looked was about 3,000 +/- a few hundred depending on size. (cosignment shops are higher but those don't count IMO)....just go on ebay and see how much that stuff is going for. If I was offered that, I'd prob ask for significant $ on top.

if ROs are going for 3k+, then the avg value of your shoes should be $600, which it clearly isn't

Back
Top Bottom