Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Al y1s for ro. Not even close.

But would be nice. What's the size on those ro btw. They steady at 4-5k

Al y1s for ro. Not even close.

But would be nice. What's the size on those ro btw. They steady at 4-5k
Not close as in Y1's add cash or RO's add cash?

RO's 9.5

Cuz i've seen multiple tans and zens at about 900-1200

and black anywhere from 1200 - 1700 so I figured all 3 at the maxes evens out to 4.1k. RO's are about 3.5-4k right? Or am I tripping

Last edited:
Tans... At least good condition with og all are getting harder to come by. Zens I would say pull the least. Blinks are pretty dry.... Def pull the most.

RO I would say 4-5 depending on size.. Not often you find someone willing to drop that kind of money.

I copped:

RO 3k DS sz 12 which I then sold to cop my sz 11
Plats DS sz 11. Paid 2700
Solars VNDS from Rif La for 2800. This was during the price spike so I was lucky enough to dodge it

What's that group? I'm moving to SD this summer, so I'm starting to see what's around there. Also, any suggestions on where to live? I'll be working near the airport.

SCSS is a good group of people, if you are moving here i will send you an invite to the group, bunch good deals and many legit people. if you will be working near the air port there are a bunch of places near there that are nice but a little more expensive since it is downtown area. If you can afford i would say live down there, located to everything, food, hotspots, clubs, padres stadium, and convention center. i work by the airport also, but live about 30 min away , cant go wrong with anything in north county. message me if you need more info

What's that group? I'm moving to SD this summer, so I'm starting to see what's around there. Also, any suggestions on where to live? I'll be working near the airport.
SCSS is a good group of people, if you are moving here i will send you an invite to the group, bunch good deals and many legit people. if you will be working near the air port there are a bunch of places near there that are nice but a little more expensive since it is downtown area. If you can afford i would say live down there, located to everything, food, hotspots, clubs, padres stadium, and convention center. i work by the airport also, but live about 30 min away , cant go wrong with anything in north county. message me if you need more info
SD crew.. what's your budget for rent?  I live in San Marcos but I work in Kearny Mesa, i have a 40 min commute everyday going down south from north county.  I'd say the best bang for your buck to live around that area is Kearny Mesa area, lots of good asian food too which is always a plus(i'm asian).

SD crew.. what's your budget for rent?  I live in San Marcos but I work in Kearny Mesa, i have a 40 min commute everyday going down south from north county.  I'd say the best bang for your buck to live around that area is Kearny Mesa area, lots of good asian food too which is always a plus(i'm asian).
Cool. Thanks. I'm half Asian myself. Pretty much white though. Most people can't even tell lol. Budget is $2000-$3000ish. Wouldn't want to go more than $3300, but preferably $2500. You can PM me your response, too.

np, since the shoes are 6 years old I'd probably go after a vnds pair. Would save you some money and that aj3/4 sole is better slightly worn the older they get
Yeah the paint can chip and what not but a hardly worn pair with the midsole broke in will last longer and run into less problems down the line

Not even just the paint, that thing can crumble now if stored horribly and will anyway in a few more years. That's what I like about aj1s, they can last a lifetime if you don't do something crazy to em

Not even just the paint, that thing can crumble now if stored horribly and will anyway in a few more years. That's what I like about aj1s, they can last a lifetime if you don't do something crazy to em
dang havent thought about that either i actually forget sometimes how long ago the yeezy 1s dropped 

Last edited:
Ill trade my ROs for your Y1s
wink.gif
HMMM ds? Size? Holla at me 

Back
Top Bottom