Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Hey guys kind of a lengthy question but back in 2009 I wasn't really into the shoe game much at all but I was wondering could someone tell me how they released the yeezy 1s? Was there a ton of hype? Did regular shoe stores get the like sheikh and footlocker??

I know for a fact shiekh got plat 2s. Don't know about everything else. Don't recall footlocker selling..

Hey guys kind of a lengthy question but back in 2009 I wasn't really into the shoe game much at all but I was wondering could someone tell me how they released the yeezy 1s? Was there a ton of hype? Did regular shoe stores get the like sheikh and footlocker??
The 1's released at a lot of spots but in very limited quanities.

Mostly boutiques got them. UNDFTD, BTNC, Neo 39 (whatever that spot is LOL), ETC.

They released at 3 sheikhs fox hills (culver city), Market St. (SF), I think last location in Chi or NYC

HOHLA along with a couple more house of hoops dropped them as well.

There was little hype on the zen grey (Dropped same day as "HARE 1's" FYI)

But once everyone caught on that this was Kanye's shoe the hype got huge for the blacks and then the nets.

They dropped the first saturday of the month for 3 consecutive months 

April (zens)

May (Blacks)

June (Nets)

The 2's were way way way more hype as you can imagine lol

Man, everytime I list my RO in my facebook group people get very salty and pissed because I copped for retail and want to sell for a profit. Im not a skinny jean wearing dude im a grown man and wearing all red shoes looks silly at 37 even though they are dope to me.....
Bruh, I'm 34, and walked my old *** into FC and threw the set up for a return of 10k. 

Wore a pair of solars once and hated the attention it brought. I can only imagine what ROs do to the public.

Bruh, I'm 34, and walked my old *** into FC and threw the set up for a return of 10k. 

Wore a pair of solars once and hated the attention it brought. I can only imagine what ROs do to the public.

the buy out was 10k for all 3?

DS and what size?

lol..10k sounds GOOoOooOD right now.

Solars are worn 3x and no box tho. so i'll prob get 500 for those lmao.

the buy out was 10k for all 3?

DS and what size?

lol..10k sounds GOOoOooOD right now.

Solars are worn 3x and no box tho. so i'll prob get 500 for those lmao.
9.5 RO, 10.5 solars and plats

4k for the solars, 3k for the plats, 3.5k for the RO.

DS.

The worn solars were 11 and went for 2200 at rif after their cut

9.5 RO, 10.5 solars and plats

4k for the solars, 3k for the plats, 3.5k for the RO.

DS.

The worn solars were 11 and went for 2200 at rif after their cut

dope..

my plats are ds 11
ro ds 11
solars vnds 11

If i were to get 10k i would probably do it.

yKpK1aQl.jpg

Finally

Thanks guys... It's been a long time coming... Ever since I seen these in the Keri Hilson video back in 09 I wanted these. I got all my favorite pairs so I guess I'm done lol

Last edited:
Thanks guys... It's been a long time coming... Ever since I seen these in the Keri Hilson video back in 09 I wanted these. I got all my favorite pairs so I guess I'm done lol

Been a long time coming, congrats.

Feel like my day with solars is never gonna happen.

100% fake, even though those pictures are crap, we can clearly see that the tongue is off on the last picture.

Back
Top Bottom