Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Be careful. Those are the same pics from on eBay seller whose been accused of scamming via his feedback. Is he asking 3300?

Hi addy85, thanks for your advice. For your info, these pair are already in hand at a shop here in my country. I am considering the pair but before i make a decision i need them to be legit check as i do not want to waste my money on a fake pair..... I do not know the person stated in the receipt nor dealing with anyone on ebay. All i know is the receipt is attached in the box with everything complete and it is for sale here in my local shop that sells sneakers.

Hi all, many thanks for the advice. Is it normal that left and right tabs have different end production dates?

Anyone have authentic pictures of ROs from an Asia release?

Heading to a trip and was put on to a few pairs but what they sent thru text showed a yellow sticker.

I know UK pairs have that red/purplish sticker

Thanks.

Wore these for my birthday 
nthat.gif

How much are the BLINK Yeezy 1s going for DS? Super close to buying a pair but I just want to make sure I'm gettin a fair shake.

Last edited:
Buying a pair or selling a pair? LOL. 

IMO, street value maybe anywhere from $2k to $2.3. Not many people are buying DS Y1s for prices like $3k. My boy just sold his Y1 set for $4k, and 2 pairs were PADS and the other was worn just a few times. Good luck tho!

Can anyone point me in the direction of some deadstock legit Y2 in a 10.5?

Looking for a friend, who I am trying to keep away from buying at RiF or FC...

$4000 seems like way too much. LMK if anyone has leads. Please PM me.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some deadstock legit Y2 in a 10.5?

Looking for a friend, who I am trying to keep away from buying at RiF or FC...

$4000 seems like way too much. LMK if anyone has leads. Please PM me.

The only possible pair you'll find will be the Plats. I don't think you'll find neither of the other two for less than 4k. He's better off focusing on another shoe he wants...

Last edited:
Can anyone point me in the direction of some deadstock legit Y
The only possible pair you'll find will be the Plats. I don't think you'll find neither of the other two for less than 4k. He's better off focusing on another shoe he wants...

Plats are fine. Weren't they in the 2500-3000 range not that long ago? Surely there are pairs available for that price somewhere.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some deadstock legit Y
Plats are fine. Weren't they in the 2500-3000 range not that long ago? Surely there are pairs available for that price somewhere.

There are tons of pairs in multiple Facebook groups. I see them daily. Most aren't DS, but the prices are pretty reasonable. PM me if you need more info.

Back
Top Bottom