Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Would it be outlandish to believe that random NikeTowns, mom and pops and select Nike accounts to randomly drop these at an unannounced date/time?
Probably, considering Heidi retweeted Complex's info that said it was a Nike exclusive and online only. Plus, they probably want to put their relationship with Kanye to bed once and for all.

But, I suppose things could change.

Last edited:
yea, a woman waits her entire life for such a thing. a lot want something that leaves a lasting impression. I had my fiancé pick her ring out. got it with my tax refund. was happy she didn't break the bank.
THIS. Congrats bruh.
 wedding band or engagement ring? i got a little confused on that. either way, a band should be way less than an engagement ring as it isnt as glamorous. the engagement ring is supposed to be the one that shows off and the band should be less flaunty, more meaningful
Engagement ring. Havent even though about the wedding band fml.

I need to sell my solars  to put towards this ring lol

Would it be outlandish to believe that random NikeTowns, mom and pops and select Nike accounts to randomly drop these at an unannounced date/time?

would it be outlandish to believe that random DTLRs and shoe citys to drop these at an unannounced date/time?

im kind of glad this is done for, i start my new full time job tomorrow as an audio technician.

on a damn sunday though?? 
roll.gif

hopefully the restock has something i actually want, have passed on most of em except the ones with the area 72 air force max.

Last edited:
lol at people comparing shoes to diamonds. Everyone better get their yeezy's insured and appraised, so if they ever lose them they can file a claim with their insurance company. Who's going to be the first to start a sneaker insurance company lol

Back
Top Bottom