Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

i know alot of people are sick as hell right now 
roll.gif
 congrats to all the nt'ers that copped 
nthat.gif

Same here in the Uk. Sat on my iPad playing games with the kids and the notification comes in, Must be the best kept secret in the sneaker world of all time. I actually had to pause for a second to check it was not a fake tweet. managed to cop my size and after I giot the confirmation I got another one in my cart but was too nervous to pull the trigger in case it was I per customer and they cancelled both my orders. Unbelievable.

The real pair has such a darker contrast of red to it, just in that picture alone you can tell that there is no other that ever existed that looked like that.  That deep red is sick.

Holy ****

When I seen the text I was like :wow:

Too bad I had my phone on silent lmao

How in the world? diamonds yesterday and now this. Double fail week.
I'm finding a new job tomorrow. Lmao

i was a min late and still didnt get threw ndc trash *** website, i hope another site gets them

omg... clicked the link , got my size, and was in line for 30 seconds and I got in.   I never get lucky with this stuff... especially with all these bots these days....

Damn, wish I could've copped. Can't wait to see all the pics of the real joints though.

Back
Top Bottom