Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I just heard that this wasn't supposed to happen everyones gonna get refunded, just talked to a guy that works with nike

lol i thought i was good when they went back up. that 0.01% chance. "out of stock" after waiting. yea probably a glitch/bug. congrats to all and post pix.

I'm upset. Had ndc link for months. Checked daily. Heard my phone while I was playing ghosts and shrugged it off....

wow...

sick.gif

Didn't think I'd get to complete the set, but NT was on it. Found out through another thread & checked-out in less than a minute. Confirmation e-mail came instantly...

NOW THAT THESE OFFICIALLY RELEASED... BE CAREFUL PEOPLE IF YOU'RE ARE TRYING BUY THEM.. GONNA BE A LOT OF PEOPLE SELLING FAKES

laugh.gif
  "I wore these to the mall and got so many looks and stares I swear I felt like Soulja Boy for a second."

Which one of y'all wrote that review?

Nike ******* with me. Just sent me an email about the 6 rings. Thought it was a confirmation email for a pair I never got a chance to checkout.

lol i thought i was good when they went back up. that 0.01% chance. "out of stock" after waiting. yea probably a glitch/bug. congrats to all and post pix.

Same exact thing happened to me. Thought I got lucky for a minute. Oh well.

Not sure if I'm really mad because it was a random time and bots didn't really win in this one.

Back
Top Bottom