Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

after seeing the ebay prices

This_isnt_fair....gif

Glad to see some of you guys are using better judgement and selling these to pay down some debts or treat the fam... at the end of the day these are just sneakers and anyone whom can turn down the current resale on these just to rock are a better man than me. Just a quick question for those of you moving them.. are you guys really confident in eBay/PayPal? Just from past experiences I know that both side heavily on the buyer, even if you document the shipping, delivery confirmation etc, who's to say the buyer can't come up with an empty box story etc? Maybe I am just over-cautious but I feel like if you really want to sell these it would probably be smarter/safer to look for a different route than the bay or Paypal? This coming from someone who didn't score yesterday, just would hate to see sob stories in this thread about PayPal reversing a payment or something. Just my two cents.
Yeah I am worried about that. Usually if I sell a pair of shoes I've always gone through NT. What are some other options? Hit me with a PM if this is inappropriate for this thread.

- Preciate it.

Friend got his shipping. I'm happy I get to see them in person. Were the same size too :frown:

Don't even think he wants them :lol: but I want to wear them into the ground but oh well!

Couple minutes late!

Not really fear. You're walking around with a 5k payday on your feet, dudes jump for a hell of a lot less. Straight up just not wise
If they're on your feet they are no longer worth 5k. Only people who will try to rob you for these is a hypebeast thug, LOL. Your avg criminal won't have any idea what they are. Don't be scared just be careful.

Not really fear. You're walking around with a 5k payday on your feet, dudes jump for a hell of a lot less. Straight up just not wise
If they're on your feet they are no longer worth 5k. Only people who will try to rob you for these is a hypebeast thug, LOL. Your avg criminal won't have any idea what they are. Don't be scared just be careful.

you really think people don't do stupid stuff like rob people for shoes even tho they are worn or they don't know whats on your feet?

people get killed for GENERAL RELEASE JORDANS every year man. yea they not worth 5K if worn but you act like people don't get jacked for far less than that on the regular.

Yea, I could become wanna be gangster and carry a burner in case someone wants to get wise, but what will that solve for ME AND MY FAMILY? why put my family at risk because I want to floss?

Again, these aren't for everyone. There is definitely a group of people that can pull it off. The average joe just doesn't want to.

you really think people don't do stupid stuff like rob people for shoes even tho they are worn or they don't know whats on your feet?

people get killed for GENERAL RELEASE JORDANS every year man. yea they not worth 5K if worn but you act like people don't get jacked for far less than that on the regular.

Yea, I could become wanna be gangster and carry a burner in case someone wants to get wise, but what will that solve for ME AND MY FAMILY? why put my family at risk because I want to floss?

Again, these aren't for everyone. There is definitely a group of people that can pull it off. The average joe just doesn't want to.

My Man Big J always coming thru with that sense... really though now that I'm expecting my 1st child, I don't even want to put myself in such a predicament... I mean god forbid but if some **** were to go down who going to look over my FAM and KIDS.... na I'm cool.

Still salty I missed but better days like Pac said :pimp:

Risk management. You don't walk around with stacks of cash, I personally wouldn't do it with ultra valuable shoes either. I'm pretty cool, but not risk my **** cool. Even 1% extra chance it happens is to much extra for my fam.

Last edited:

I understand the fear... I guess somewhat... But I've honestly never seen people get the shoes taken off of their feet while wearing them, and I doubt many NTers have. Yea people die over jordans... but its rare, at least from my vantage point. People get jacked for wallets and stuff far more frequently

I'm not acting like people don't get robbed for shoes I'm just saying that I'm just saying it's not to the level of bodyguard's and burners. Don't be stupid be careful.

I understand the fear... I guess somewhat... But I've honestly never seen people get the shoes taken off of their feet while wearing them, and I doubt many NTers have. Yea people die over jordans... but its rare, at least from my vantage point. People get jacked for wallets and stuff far more frequently

fear? no. being realistic yes.

its all good until that situation happens to you. that's when hindsight becomes 20/20 and you second guess yourself.

it is what it is tho. we all come from different demographics and aren't exposed to the same stuff that others are exposed to. some of us have never lost friends to silliness. that's something I would hope you guys will never have to deal with either.

Back
Top Bottom