Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

the amount of people on ebay with 0 feedback selling these is too damn high !
Anyone with half a brain (buying or selling) needs to avoid eBay honestly. There's a reason the older heads in the thread are referencing PayPal charge backs, videoing shipping, and other forms of insurance, but even with all that.. I still think people are going to post their sob stories about getting scammed unfortunately in this thread. The hype around this shoe is ridiculous and everyone is trying to take advantage, don't let the thirst put you into a situation where you will get scammed or even possibly robbed. Use judgement, honestly if I had a pair I'd gladly pay a consignment fee to ensure my personal safety (in-person trade) or a chargeback from PayPal.

I've sold some of my used kicks on eBay that I've lost the box for, but nothing even close to this price.  Reading all these horror stories have made me scared s-less to even attempt to.  Online trading doesn't seem to be any safer either.  I live (I checked...why not give me a chance to see a big city) 1,200 miles away from FlightClub, and don't know of any reputable consignment stores even in my state (MO).  
just ship them through ups or fed ex insured (incase it gets lost)to FC boss

Last edited:
It's a cliche thing we all say when in this hobby, but at 26 I think its time to throw the towel in.

This shoe will be the last on my bucket list, and I've already liquidated what I've need to acquire my pair.

My only challenge is finding a seller that is local, where we can handle the exchange. 

Lately I've noticed when making local transactions, I've felt the urge of expecting the worse. To be frank I'm tired of that, and it's time to move on to a new hobby.

I'll let the next generation enjoy what we've all enjoyed growing up in the 90's.

These are my "HOLY GRAIL" and the most I will ever spend on any material good.

IM OUT! *Ace boogie voice

Because bammas get shot for yeezys eryday B.

@lachrymotion   when i conduct trades, for equal value.. i sale the shoes to perspective buyer for the value of the sneaker, and than purchase the traded pair from prosepective buyer for value of sneakers, all thru paypal... if trade partner flakes, or doesnt send sneakers or send fakes, i have insurance thru paypal.. also for an item like this i would consider a middle man service.. may cost a bit more,, but worth it if doing a trade

Last edited:
all you greedy resellers out there

just a word of advice
wink.gif

if you selling these for 2k+ do it locally cash only

dont set yourself up to catch a case through ebay or PP shipping

i see a pair on ebay for $2000 buy it now, size 11.  newly listed.

is it okay to post the link?  or his ebay name??

My girl wouldn't budge for the dude offering up the 8.5's. I need a less humiliating way to get these in my hands. Nobody wants my iphone with flappy bird either ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i see a pair on ebay for $2000 buy it now, size 11.  newly listed.

is it okay to post the link?  or his ebay name??
no live ebay links. im not surprised by some people with low prices. more than half the people that copped are people that miss out every release so 2k is crazy for them.

@lachrymotion
  when i conduct trades, for equal value.. i sale the shoes to perspective buyer for the value of the sneaker, and than purchase the traded pair from prosepective buyer for value of sneakers, all thru paypal... if trade partner flakes, or doesnt send sneakers or send fakes, i have insurance thru paypal.. also for an item like this i would consider a middle man service.. may cost a bit more,, but worth it if doing a trade
Nah I'd only go in person, PayPal is way too risky for a transaction like this

Is it okay to discuss possible trade values on this forum? For example, what would be an acceptable trade (from my stock room) if I were to find someone who was open to the idea.

My pair is on the truck for delivery about 10 miles from my house, never been more excited. Should have them in the next hour or so, I will try to answer any questions or take any pictures requested. 

i think these are about to break all records for scams in the sneaker scene...

cuz people think ebay and paypal is safe... :lol:

there or the local police station.. but i like the bank idea... 
with police station they ain't checking money or really give a damn what you are doing, so if the guy has good fake bills u r SOL. Bank has a police officer inside and an institution which can be 99.999% accurate in catching fake bills

What most buyers can do is narrow the yeezy results on ebay to say 25 miles from your given zip code. Contact these sellers for a face to face meet and negotiate price over the phone. Then follow all the other meet up rules. Should help ease concerns.

This won't help more rural individuals though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom