Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

This thread is very entertaining. Congrats to all who got these I hope you all get 10k for em! Always liked this shoe but not what's associated with them.

These are fresh, dont get me wrong.... but in no way shape or form (i.m.o) are these better than solars or plats.... def wouldnt trade my plats for them. There jus newer lol!

Trying to get a little advise fellas. I posted my confirmation and everything on Ebay pretty much to see what would happen. Did it as a BIN fixed price with option to take offers. Got a few and then outta the blue some cat sends me an eBay private message saying he'll pay me $500 more than my asking price. Mind you my asking price is higher than many are listed at right now. He asks for my number and although skeptical I shoot him my business cell just to see if he'd actually contact me. Well he actually did hit me up and is like "Im the guy that offered you X amount for the Yeezys. I can pay you right now like I have funds ready and I can pay you like right now cuz I know you have the tracking info and what not already."

Bottom line is would you do it? His feedback on eBay is 100% but on alotta small purchases. He has a US address and I have his contact info. How leery would you be on making this transaction? Is there a way somebody can fraud you by just having your paypal email address? I don't typically deal with Ebay for sneaker sales so I really don't know about this deal. What ya'll think?

- Preciate it.

Trying to get a little advise fellas. I posted my confirmation and everything on Ebay pretty much to see what would happen. Did it as a BIN fixed price with option to take offers. Got a few and then outta the blue some cat sends me an eBay private message saying he'll pay me $500 more than my asking price. Mind you my asking price is higher than many are listed at right now. He asks for my number and although skeptical I shoot him my business cell just to see if he'd actually contact me. Well he actually did hit me up and is like "Im the guy that offered you X amount for the Yeezys. I can pay you right now like I have funds ready and I can pay you like right now cuz I know you have the tracking info and what not already."

Bottom line is would you do it? His feedback on eBay is 100% but on alotta small purchases. He has a US address and I have his contact info. How leery would you be on making this transaction? Is there a way somebody can fraud you by just having your paypal email address? I don't typically deal with Ebay for sneaker sales so I really don't know about this deal. What ya'll think?

- Preciate it.

just do everything through ebay

don't do a pp invoice

Dude got scammed. 
mean.gif

Last edited:

- Preciate it.

Ebay is the worst. You can easily get scammed. They don't give a **** about their sellers. Even if you sell a legit pair a scumbag can claim it's fake and they'll side with them. Ship back a box of dirt and you are out of your money. I'd do local meetup take bills less than 100 only. Some guy said meetup at police station and people were laughing at him. That's better than getting shot or robbed.

:nerd:
I'm honestly just more upset with Nike, and how they chose to release these. They know the cult following they have , and they knew what would happen with a silent release. It was a way to rid them, without hyping up Kanye's name, and it also appeased a lot of people who rarely cop limited shoes because of the difficulty in obtaining them these days.

I just wanted a damn chance. That's it. Not mad at anyone, just wanted to see the guys who were day dreaming about em like myself, come up more. Enjoy em.
You had a chance. Everyone did. The whining is just out of control.

Ebay is the worst. You can easily get scammed. They don't give a **** about their sellers. Even if you sell a legit pair a scumbag can claim it's fake and they'll side with them. Ship back a box of dirt and you are out of your money. I'd do local meetup take bills less than 100 only. Some guy said meetup at police station and people were laughing at him. That's better than getting shot or robbed.

Police station or bank.

I can just have my cousin give me a ride in his cruiser.

- Preciate it.
hes gonna do the fake paypal email scam. 

Not sure why dude's are so reluctant to just consign these things? Ok so they take 10-20%, you are making nearly 20x your investment for a $245 sneaker... I'd rather not be greedy, let them take a portion of the profit, do all the work, and ensure I get paid with no charge backs or scams. Pretty funny to me that it seems all of the people that got through just to sell have literally no idea how to sell a shoe safely or successfully, good luck on eBay with 'em boys..
roll.gif

Not sure why dude's are so reluctant to just consign these things? Ok so they take 10-20%, you are making nearly 20x your investment for a $245 sneaker... I'd rather not be greedy, let them take a portion of the profit, do all the work, and ensure I get paid with no charge backs or scams. Pretty funny to me that it seems all of the people that got through just to sell have literally no idea how to sell a shoe safely or successfully, good luck on eBay with 'em boys..
roll.gif
if i was able to get these i wouldve taken them to rif.la or flight club. sure id lose out on around $600 but id still be making $2000+.

Back
Top Bottom