Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I'm just being honest. The stans mess up people who just want the shoe. No stan behavior, just people who want the shoe. Yall spend all year staning and hating and missed out and that was great. People who got lucky and saw the tweet got their pairs and I'm happy for them.

Thirst is too real right now, and there really are some people who have the money that are willing to drop stacks on these right now. :/

yup. it's called impulse buying. happens every release...

day after concords released there were idiots paying $800 for them...

hype does that to some people.

plus you got ballers, athletes, rappers, celebs, etc, with dough like that to blow, and these are the hottest shoe of the year.

if you're trying to get profit like that you need to sell ASAP.

tho i would only do it thru flight club, or a meet up in a bank (with guards, and a means to verify the currency is legit)...

buyers are gonna be doing charge back scams left, right, and center, on these... paypal and ebay is not an option, if i were selling.

YIm gonna be here sitting waiting on that restock like..... 
roll.gif
true

plus you got ballers, athletes, rappers, celebs, etc, with dough like that to blow, and these are the hottest shoe of the year.

tho i would only do it thru flight club, or a meet up in a bank (with guards, and a means to verify the currency is legit)...

buyers are gonna be doing charge back scams left, right, and center, on these... paypal and ebay is not an option, if i were selling.
Impulse buying happens for things besides sneakers too. I hope some of the lucky folks who got their pair(college students, honest collectors) sell it to those "idiots" for as much money possible. Thats what I wouldve done.

These will not go for 2k and if you think it will you are sadly mistaken. They will bottom out at 3k and once pairs dry up it will start climbing. If pairs do sell for under that it's likely by someone that needs quick cash and desperate who probably doesn't know much about shoes.

These will not go for 2k and if you think it will you are sadly mistaken. They will bottom out at 3k and once pairs dry up it will start climbing. If pairs do sell for under that it's likely by someone that needs quick cash and desperate who probably doesn't know much about shoes.
Honestly, leave your pair at FC and some person will buy it for 6k. Trust.

FC has the rep as the top spot for exclusive kicks and somebody whos either got that kind of cash, limited time and wants them will drop that 6k. HAppens more than you think

day after concords releases i paid 330 on ebay....where you come up this stuff View media item 797270

a few people seem to be disappointed with these in person. From all the unboxing videos i've seen they definitely look more infrared than the darker red in NDC photos. And the suede looks like it's god awful quality. I own a pair of plats and the quality on that suede looks like butter compared to the ashy larry red suede on the RO's.

that being said i would still love to have a pair of the RO's lol

Last edited:
i have no reason to lie... if you were in the concord thread back then, then you know i'm telling the truth...

just cuz you paid $330 doesn't mean everyone was.

luckily i doubled up for retail from crooked tongues, but i was watching the market, and you'd be surprised how many pairs sold for $500 - $800 (only saw one that sold for $800, but still, plenty fetched around $600)...

a few people seem to be disappointed with these in person. From all the unboxing videos i've seen they definitely look more infrared than the darker red in NDC photos. And the suede looks like it's god awful quality. I own a pair of plats and the quality on that suede looks like butter compared to the ashy larry red suede on the RO's.

suede in soem of the pics looks cheap. But who cares if what you want to do is resell? Some fool wants these for over 400% more than you paid.

they are infrared.

and i doubt it's crap quality suede, just the nature of it when brushed in different directions comes off as "ashy" compared to the color suede used on solars and plats...

texture itself looks exactly the same to me...

Back
Top Bottom