Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

View media item 797387

Ill just leave this here. Anyone seen it yet? AdiYEEZYS > Air Yeezys?

i'm sure this is some knock up from a random.

i very seriously doubt kanye is gonna rehash the nike yeezy versions, materials, and colorways (again... i thought the 2's shoulda had all new colorways)...

i think he's gonna come up with something completely different for adidas...

i've only seen 2, the red box, and the orange box (with a white label)...

it's normal for nike to throw orange boxes in for some reason.

st. alfred's in chicago sold orange box solars at the release in 2012... not b-grades, no difference, just the box...

i am curious tho, what color does the official NSW box say on it? just red/red? any mention of "rouge", or is that just on the fakes?

View media item 797399

what a joke "SP" lol for Super Perfect smh....
mean.gif

Ill just leave this here. Anyone seen it yet? AdiYEEZYS > Air Yeezys?
good way to put the adidas logo on the shoes cause god knows i wont be buying them if they put the big *** logo on them.

Last edited:

I'm with this theory but these will be based off the plats and solars prices right now. You'd have to find a desperate seller to sell below the prices you mentioned. I can understand being afraid for those rare sizes 12-14 and might never see them again. I have yet to see a 14 solar or plats for sell. It took months to a year to find a 12 in both. Patience is key I agree but sometimes luck plays a part.

well now I know to follow sneakerdoodles on IG.....

But concerning the quality of the RO's, the shoes in the video aren't close to what Kanye was rocking early in his tour. I had a close spot and basically stared at the REAL RO's all concert. 

Then I saw "fakes" at Sneaker Con and they looked impressive. Back then they guy was selling them for 5000+. I don't know whats real or fake any more as far as quality goes. I guess it's just subjective. Does a nike receipt really mean anything at this point? lol 

man, WUT?

i prefer the darker suede on the authentics...

it has actual texture to it (which is why it looks like it has diff darkness to it through out, when it's brushed in diff directions), unlike that cardboard looking crap on the fakes...

Last edited:

well now I know to follow sneakerdoodles on IG.....

But concerning the quality of the RO's, the shoes in the video aren't close to what Kanye was rocking early in his tour. I had a close spot and basically stared at the REAL RO's all concert. 

Then I saw "fakes" at Sneaker Con and they looked impressive. Back then they guy was selling them for 5000+. I don't know whats real or fake any more as far as quality goes. I guess it's just subjective. Does a nike receipt really mean anything at this point? lol 

Back
Top Bottom