Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

nah, bigj505 bigj505 , i was actually talking about silvastar saying this: "8.5 and I am keeping I already put them on feet, but didn't post a pic cause of NTDeNim mocking. These will be worn once the snow is gone."

and i was just sayin' it was dope he was gonna wear them...

and LOL at that ups dude in on that scheme... him and his boys prolly just all got laced with red octobers... :smh:

I ended up getting very lucky on Sunday. I just happend to be on twitter, I got a size 11 (Sadly not my size). Can't wait till they come tomorrow though, I will take HQ pics of them with my name tagged..probably might sell or size swap. BTW anyone know the smallest size the yeezys came in?
size 4.5 us 

this thread is kinda hilarious . 99% that got em is gonna resell em . your statements "i m not sure if i ll wear em or sell em with the money ppl throw for them" is just hilarious . if u love a shoe u just keep it and wear it. if you really loved em as most of you say you wouldnt even think about selling em . my 2 cents 

I ended up getting very lucky on Sunday. I just happend to be on twitter, I got a size 11 (Sadly not my size). Can't wait till they come tomorrow though, I will take HQ pics of them with my name tagged..probably might sell or size swap. BTW anyone know the smallest size the yeezys came in?
size 4.5 us 

this thread is kinda hilarious . 99% that got em is gonna resell em . your statements "i m not sure if i ll wear em or sell em with the money ppl throw for them" is just hilarious . if u love a shoe u just keep it and wear it. if you really loved em as most of you say you wouldnt even think about selling em . my 2 cents 

your 2 cents is comical. especially with the assumption you made.

so you tell me you didnt expect them to sell for 2.5-3k dollars when they d release and you suddenly changed your mind and think about reselling em . 

i dont get why people just dont admit they bought em to resell but instead they pretend they are in a huge dilemma because of their love for the yeezys.

so you tell me you didnt expect them to sell for 2.5-3k dollars when they d release and you suddenly changed your mind and think about reselling em . 

i dont get why people just dont admit they bought em to resell but instead they pretend they are in a huge dilemma because of their love for the yeezys.

and that's why your comical. I have been very clear that I don't LOVE the yeezy line. I LIKE it but don't LOVE it. I also made it clear that I was probably going to sell them but it is OK to have a change of heart. I have turned down offers for 3500 and 4k now so if you want to pull the expected number card then you can just put that back to use one some fool that doesn't know any better. I was never 100% on selling them and I intentionally did NOT take anyone's money until I got the shoe in hand and was able to inspect them myself.

There has NEVER been an underlying theme to my comments. None at all so TRYING to call me out will get you nowhere.

Last edited:
Don't think it ever made it to Jacksonville. Mine was saying that too, but shows that it went back to Memphis.

My pair is stuck in Memphis due to adverse weather conditions.

sick.gif
guess my plan is working 
devil.gif

If your buying shoes for retail and know resell is going to be 2k+ why not use overnight shipping........ I dont understand that logic:smh:

If your buying shoes for retail and know resell is going to be 2k+ why not use overnight shipping........ I dont understand that logic:smh:
I was in shock that I actually got through and was just in a rush to checkout...

Didn't sign into my NDC account, didn't add 2 day shipping, just paid via PayPal as guest and prayed the site didn't crash.  I didn't try for the Tiffanys, but I heard all the nonsense about the site going up and down due to it's release.  Last thing I wanted to do was waste time trying to sign in, add ebates, or use 2 day shipping and then the shoes be gone forever.

No offense but if a mod didn't get his pair this thread would've been locked 5x already since Sunday. I see a lot of hate, a lot of buying/ selling comments (most of which were taking down), and a lot of off topic talk. I'm not taking jabs though- just an observation

Anyway I really agree with this View media item 797984

i would just because i am impatient but not everyone is reselling or has the intention to resell.

i know if i scooped up my size 13 they would never leave me unless it was a trade for pigeon or paris sbs. 

No offense but if a mod didn't get his pair this thread would've been locked 5x already since Sunday. I see a lot of hate, a lot of buying/ selling comments (most of which were taking down), and a lot of off topic talk. I'm not taking jabs though- just an observation

Why are you always cracking slick tho? The shoes actually released. That's why the thread is open. The last thread was closed by someone else with the instructions to create a new one if the shoes actually dropped.

Chill with the beef with the staff man. You already know what's good.

Last edited:
I was just trying to checkout before the site crashed, so I went with the default ground shipping and accidentally shipped them to my home back in MD (I'm away at college in NY). No worries. I'll have them in-hand Saturday. :smokin

I was in shock that I actually got through and was just in a rush to checkout...

Didn't sign into my NDC account, didn't add 2 day shipping, just paid via PayPal as guest and prayed the site didn't crash.  I didn't try for the Tiffanys, but I heard all the nonsense about the site going up and down due to it's release.  Last thing I wanted to do was waste time trying to sign in, add ebates, or use 2 day shipping and then the shoes be gone forever.

Agreed. There's no time to waste in a situation like this. Get them in your cart and then paypal and get the order placed.

Exactly my point about how it would've been more fair to just put these on a collection page but keep it TLO, only reason collection pages work now is because you can search by SKU on everything that goes on a collection page. Bots dont auto click the shoe, they could've sent it to a collection page with only yeezys so a person would have to click it manually, if they did this but didnt announce they were going to release this way and actually had a set release date and time I think more people would've been happy. Happy for the people who got them in here though, just salty that i've been anticipating this release for months and it just came down to people who happened to be on twitter at the time and most of those people sold all the pairs.
sadly mistaken if you think bots cant pick a shoe out of a collection.

Back
Top Bottom