Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Goodness. I can just imagine the hurdles i'd be jumping through to get em if these were to drop right now

For guys who are accepting payment through paypal, make sure you call paypal and have them call the buyer to confirm purchase/or have them call the credit card company & have them call the buyer to confirm purchase and make sure to have them make a note on transaction that hey did.

Good tip

Not usually a fan of all black kicks....but these joints right here.....these joints right here.......
smokin.gif

good thought, do that after buyer pays and before shipment?

When he pays (paypal/credit card company will take over if it's a fraudlent purchase), also let him know that before hand and it should deter him if he or she is about that funny business.

Last edited:

they don't look right in all black
They didn't look right in all red either but look at the reaction.
laugh.gif
 THIS.

This NikeID business needs to come to fruition already. 

Nike can make a crap load of dough and stick to to Ye at the same time. 2 birds, 1 stone if you ask me *shrugs*

EDIT** Also, didnt think these would be a possibility on ID before because of the scales, but with the plastic pyramids...its totally a possibility.

Last edited:
When he pays (paypal/credit card company will take over if it's a fraudlent purchase), also let him know that before hand and it should deter him if he or she is about that funny business.
smart.  updating my invoice templates now.  seems worth it for anything $500+.   As a seller I wouldn't mind waiting an extra day to make sure.

I checked already for duties. If i get them at 2.7k, id pay about 900$ in duties and taxes to get them here. Thats why i would even meet someone in NY to do this deal. SMH :frown: Need these bro!
:frown: so crazy. good luck bro, hopefully something works out for us

I have a size 13 coming from nike and will be in today

I'm in NY and set up consignment with FC online and they offered me $6,500

I feel at that price they will sit there for a while or no??

No one local has any type of cash for these upstate (not located in NYC)

Just looking for some advice.. thanks

If u don't want them to sit I will buy them from you right now for $500 shipped

Guaranteed wearer. I'll be sure they live a good life full of activity

Just out of curiosity.. Where upstate?

if they are offering 6500 then they must be selling like hot cakes in store. Like someone said before, i wont be surprise if price is raised by the weekend.

Judging by what i've been reading, seems as if FC is not having a problem selling these. It went from 6K to 6.5K offers from FC. That's most likely due to their confidence that they can sell them at a higher rate. Which is why the raised the price for your offer from other offers i've read.

I guess i'm one of the few guys who thinks these will go up even higher in prices? May sound crazy but I doubt Kanye will not be happy with adidas and will end up back with Nike which will increase the value of the Yeezys, especially the ROs. 

Maybe I'm just saying that to give myself a reason to keep mine.

edit, fixed my post since my phone is whack.

Last edited:
I think you would have no problem at $6500 w a size 13. Don't worry about local people not having the money. Celebs/athletes will eat these up at that price.

PM me bro where in NY you located

People on eBay still trying to sell these for 8k +++ SMH... Do you guys think that in a couple months these will drop to about 1.5k to 2k for some already worn ones?

I didnt cop the Red October Yeezy's but to me it was refreshing  the way Nike  released them. 

Back
Top Bottom