Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I have a size 13 coming from nike and will be in today

I'm in NY and set up consignment with FC online and they offered me $6,500

I feel at that price they will sit there for a while or no??

No one local has any type of cash for these upstate (not located in NYC)

Just looking for some advice.. thanks

PM me bro where in NY you located
I take stuff up to FC all the time. Granted, I've never had a $6500 pair of shoes, but have had $1K+ pairs. As one of their employees told me, they set the price where they can sell inventory quickly to also make their profit. They aren't listing them at $6500 if they aren't selling at $6500.

I didnt cop the Red October Yeezy's but to me it was refreshing  the way Nike  released them. 
Indeed. But now all the bots have been alerted & are running constantly since then. 
laugh.gif

look at us judging our prices my flight club...smh

out of 2000 pairs i wonder how many sell at 5000+  ...probably 10-15

Please be safe when selling pairs everyone. Sell them to someone you know who is legit or cash deals local!y!

PO

I take stuff up to FC all the time. Granted, I've never had a $6500 pair of shoes, but have had $1K+ pairs. As one of their employees told me, they set the price where they can sell inventory quickly to also make their profit. They aren't listing them at $6500 if they aren't selling at $6500.
and I was offered my quote Monday before they had any pairs on the website.. maybe because its size 13? 

How do you guys get the money from flight club? I may call to see how much my pair would go for because that 6k sounds really nice and I deff don't want to get scammed or anything if I try and sell through PayPal/eBay

Last weekend was good to me haha

BONUS

Maybe I didn't charge my Red's long enough, but it seems the green glows harder.

Last edited:

and I was offered my quote Monday before they had any pairs on the website.. maybe because its size 13? 
they cut you a check for 80% the Tuesday after it sells, i just dont know if they mail it or you have to pick it up

FC issues their checks on tuesday, you can either pick it up or have it mailed out.....but if you want it mailed out they charge 10$

Thank you.

:lol:

Dude straight up made up a story about clicking them, that restock was a hoax, and everyone in the Yeezy thread at the time knew it.

bruh last night was the twilight zone up in here...

lames, lames everywhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom