Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

all the sellers being super greedy with this release..
super high starting bids..
when i got the DB 5's, i started the auction at .99, and sold to the first offer of 750 i got.
i could have easily waited out and got more, but how can i complain about $600 for simply going to pick up a shoe?
these people didn't even have to drive to get them.. :smh:
why not take my offer of $2k, which is very generous, and keep it moving..
looking at bid history, most people who are bidding over $3k have like 0 or 1 feedback..
hope this plays out in my favor..

A lot of people thirsty for as much profit as possible are in for a really bad day when PayPal informs them of the chargeback. They're gonna be LIVID. :lol:

Yea but proto.... Did u read his post? He smacked someone for the db and isn't happy about getting smacked for the yeezy.......

Yes.
You need to learn from the Jasper deal you did.
Get detailed pictures. receipts, etc.

PO

Last edited:

Left shoe vs Right shoe, via KTT 
sick.gif
some fakes have better quality

I was just there and this not true.  In fact, the first 9.5 for sale on the site is mine! I trekked there in the snow to make sure I was first.  Anyway, those boxes arent Yeezys they were some other shoes with the same style (but smaller) Nike boxes.  I thought the same thing when I walked in but its actually not the case, they do NOT have 75 pairs in stock (unless all these people who got their pairs yesterday decided to overnight mail it straight to them and somehow got to the post office that very same day).

this vampire xtc guy just giving out false info.
first he said fc was selling them for 3k now he's saying fc has 75 pairs in stock. both of which seemed to be proven wrong.
seems like hes trying to kill some hype so he can pick up a pair or just feels like saying crap

Last edited:

the hardest part about seeing this is knowing that many people copped just to sell. i tried for so long to get them and would never be able to sell if i got them for retail. im tempted to pay reseller price but i cant bring myself to do it because i know that i was that close to having them for retail. im not knocking people who need the money, i dont know peoples personal situations.  my girl said it best, she said its obviously a lot of money but money can be made forever how often would you have an opportunity to get something that only comes out one time. i salute the people who were able to get their pairs but i wonder how many of those people were the type to always cry about resellers...
You "tried for so long" to get something that dropped without warning and sold out in 11 minutes on a Sunday afternoon? Pipe down with that dramatic monologue. Everything that was available before the formal release was suspect on authenticity.

You "tried for so long" to get something that dropped without warning and sold out in 11 minutes on a Sunday afternoon? Pipe down with that dramatic monologue. Everything that was available before the formal release was suspect on authenticity.
Your first post failed miserably.

There are about 6+ different production date tags on these though. 

Not even the box is consistent with this release.  

@Gabe   without a receipt and proper paper trail, I wouldn't dish out the cash.  
really ? i've only seen 2 different production dates fron NDC pairs.

came up with this. anyone got a better way to word it? lol
would be funny if you do a S_Universal one

Red october yeezy ?

let me call a buddy of mine whos and expert on kanye west *S_Universal* 
laugh.gif

he also says "is the best i can do" so put that instead of top dollar

Last edited:

haha MY BAD. i ANTICIPATED this release for so long. page monitors. calling connects. etc, i must have confused that with trying. i appreciate your first post being made for me though.

You need to follow the rules of paypal to a T. Also, I would NOT settle for only a paypal invoice as you can refer to the eBay listing whenever you need to do so.
You need to be an established seller.
You need to ship with a carrier that you can easily pull back the package if the item gets charged back before the person receives it.
Ship with adult signature confirmation or even have them pick it up at the facility. Make them people show their ID to verify they picked up the item personally.

Be sure you photo the receipt in your listing. Be sure to keep proof of payment to nike, your nike order email. Be sure to take a million billion photos to prove authenticity.
Make sure you clearly state that there are NO REFUNDS and that your item is 100% AUTHENTIC.

Paypal is on to the chargeback scheme so its not like they are caught off guard when it happens. You do NOT ship to unverified members. Only ship to the address on the order and that MUST be confirmed. Add insurance.

If possible, wait a couple days to ship in order for the payment to clear their account. Also, dialogue with the customer is a very, very good idea. You can learn a lot from the buyer just by their ability to create a sentence.

Could be something I'm missing tho.

edit: as stated by sskarizm - DO NOT SELL TO A LOW FEEDBACK BUYER.

No offense, but all of this won't really help you. PayPal will tell you the decision is on the buyer's CC company, not them.

PayPal has been up on the charge back scam for years, they just can't do anything about it. It's ALL up to the CC company, and they're always gonna side with their client.

Talked to couple local sellers, they think they are the god with these, and won't drop a single dime from the stupid prices they are asking. Like someone mentioned, even though $3,000 is crazy for these, but you won't believe how many won't even answer you when you offer them $3,000. 
mean.gif

all the sellers being super greedy with this release..
super high starting bids..
when i got the DB 5's, i started the auction at .99, and sold to the first offer of 750 i got.
i could have easily waited out and got more, but how can i complain about $600 for simply going to pick up a shoe?
these people didn't even have to drive to get them.. :smh:
why not take my offer of $2k, which is very generous, and keep it moving..
looking at bid history, most people who are bidding over $3k have like 0 or 1 feedback..
hope this plays out in my favor..

A lot of people thirsty for as much profit as possible are in for a really bad day when PayPal informs them of the chargeback. They're gonna be LIVID. :lol:
Why would you do this though if pairs are and will continue to move through FC for $6K? Only one person on here has received anything close to that at $4,500. $4,800 thru FC was a no brainer for me just because if you're going to max profit out, why sell for less AND potentially deal with paypal?

No offense, but all of this won't really help you. PayPal will tell you the decision is on the buyer's CC company, not them.

PayPal has been up on the charge back scam for years, they just can't do anything about it. It's ALL up to the CC company, and they're always gonna side with their client.

Yeeeeeeeeup,

We also had a guy say use money orders because that more safe..... Lol

And another said deposit the money into their account ........ LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom