Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Lexus > RO

And to be honest, the only ones thinking these will stay at 6k are the ones thinking they will make that killing. Shoes aren't worth anything near that. The previous high was what 5k for the solars and these def aren't better than those.

idk bro, the hype is high and these celebs will drop that money. You'd be suprised

i mean, its some high expectations to hope celebs clean flight club out for 6K a pop. yes, they can certainly afford it but that doesn't mean they will clean them out.

Last edited:
Lexus > RO

And to be honest, the only ones thinking these will stay at 6k are the ones thinking they will make that killing. Shoes aren't worth anything near that. The previous high was what 5k for the solars and these def aren't better than those.
exactly..  

some will absoultely sale for that price.. due to the vail around the release and the  surprise nature, celebs, athletes, etc... will be looking to land a pair, most will turn to FC and other reputable consignment shops to pick up there pair... but if 1500-2000 were truly released...  its not that many people that can swing 6k for sneakers

anybody elses pair come with that white stuff on the bottom of the shoe?? also does it matter that the top of my box is ripped a little? lol

I love how it says if you blink, you missed it in the subtitle...could have had crack head eyes and still missed it.

Still on the fence about bringing my pair to FC with the amount they have on their site now..

But no Size 13 up there so I might be ok .. prolly take the trip down tomorrow or Sat.

It's good to see a lot of successful grabs on them. Seems like a lot of ppl picked them up compared to the ppl who struck out. Gives me hope for the future lol

wait, this guy got a LFA?

sell me them for retail bro, jeez
sick.gif

im willing to bet my ROs that you would be the complete opposite if you had a pair. :lol:

you can keep talking down on the ROs but that wont lower the price.

Then you'd lose your RO's, chief. :wink:

Cuz had I scored them, I wouldn't be looking to sell, I'd be keeping them and wearing them, so I have no reason to wish for them to be worth that much.

I'm just using basic logic. These could be had for $4K b4 they even released (legit, stolen pairs from the warehouse), and it was looking like they never would release, which is why people were paying that.

If they never released, sure, $6K seemed right. But with thousands of pairs released (yes, credible sources are saying these released in the same numbers solars and plats did, don't listen to that troll, urbetterthanme, that used to go by "mogulson"), and they're all hitting the market at the same time, while the hype is out of control, that don't mean every pair is gonna fetch $6K +...

This happens on every hype release. Initially the hype is the most high it's gonna get, and ballers and idiots shell out way more than they should so they can get them quick and easy. But after a bit, the price ALWAYS comes down from there. Way more pairs are gonna hit the market in the coming days and weeks. And then prices go back up later when less pairs are on the market.

Again, I've watched these go for the lower 3's the last 2 days.

Since when is FC a good place to gauge prices by?

You cats who feel like you won the lottery on these just want to reference FC cuz you want the maximum amount you can get. But usually, when you're looking for a shoe, or even selling other shoes, you'd never reference FC for a proper price check on a shoe. :lol:

The amount of suckers, celebs, and ballers who will shell out that much to FC isn't as big as you think. If FC gets too many pair of these (which it's looking like they will, cuz people are scared to sell themselves), I'd be willing to bet sellers will get told later that they're lowering the price.

I personally wouldn't even sell at FC now after hearing about getting back creased shoes that didn't sell, cuz they were letting people try them on. That's CRAY, especially since the mesh on these looks terrible and is very noticeable once creased.

Then you'd lose your RO's, chief. :wink:

Cuz had I scored them, I wouldn't be looking to sell, I'd be keeping them and wearing them, so I have no reason to wish for them to be worth that much.

I'm just using basic logic. These could be had for $4K b4 they even released (legit, stolen pairs from the warehouse), and it was looking like they never would release, which is why people were paying that.

If they never released, sure, $6K seemed right. But with thousands of pairs released (yes, credible sources are saying these released in the same numbers solars and plats did, don't listen to that troll, urbetterthanme, that used to go by "mogulson"), and they're all hitting the market at the same time, while the hype is out of control, that don't mean every pair is gonna fetch $6K +...

This happens on every hype release. Initially the hype is the most high it's gonna get, and ballers and idiots shell out way more than they should so they can get them quick and easy. But after a bit, the price ALWAYS comes down from there. Way more pairs are gonna hit the market in the coming days and weeks. And then prices go back up later when less pairs are on the market.

Again, I've watched these go for the lower 3's the last 2 days.

Since when is FC a good place to gauge prices by?

You cats who feel like you won the lottery on these just want to reference FC cuz you want the maximum amount you can get. But usually, when you're looking for a shoe, or even selling other shoes, you'd never reference FC for a proper price check on a shoe. :lol:

The amount of suckers, celebs, and ballers who will shell out that much to FC isn't as big as you think. If FC gets too many pair of these (which it's looking like they will, cuz people are scared to sell themselves), I'd be willing to bet sellers will get told later that they're lowering the price.

I personally wouldn't even sell at FC now after hearing about getting back creased shoes that didn't sell, cuz they were letting people try them on. That's CRAY, especially since the mesh on these looks terrible and is very noticeable once creased.

Feels strange to agree wit my man dj proto j dj proto j ... :lol: ... If i had copped that size 12 (my size btw) , you know you would be my first option fam. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom