Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

i never saw anyone in this thread say anyone should earn the right to have any shoes...

all that was said is big ups to those who will actually wear them, wish more people actually kept sneakers these days rather than copping for profit, cuz that's what this whole thing is about, and some have said they wish these also landed in the hands and on the feet of some of the hardcore collectors of this shoe, who missed out (that doesn't mean we wish other people didn't get them)...

end of the day, i wish nike made a million of these, so i could have a couple of pairs, and anyone who wanted them could as well.

it's not about having something other people don't have, to me, i just like wearing shoes i think look good.
I see your point of view but I aint jocking all of that. A lot times people don't want what no one else wants. Without a doubt if there was no name attached at most they would be fetching $400. Similar to woven chukkas or something like that.

Yah that's unprofessional man. God forbid one of those triangles pops off while they are dry humping a customers shoe....

When I go on Facebook and see these HS kids selling their pair through local FB group asking for 10k I'm just like wow of all the people to get a pair it's this dude who thinks scoring a pair of grape v's at retail is the biggest W of 2013 :x .

:rofl: :rofl:

its the damn truth also ...a lot of "can you get me the black & sky blue concords" kind of people had these fall in thier laps

Last edited:
i mean, y'all were warned about these consignment shops doing this type of stuff.

guarantee there's an on foot pic out there by an employee, that are actually a customer's pair. :lol:

guess it's the lesser of two evils, cuz getting scammed on paypal via chargeback would suck even worse. :smh:

if i were a reseller of these i would only sell locally, either to a personal friend, or in a bank, to verify the currency, with armed guards.

ain't no consignment shops letting people try my joints on and crease them, and ain't nobody scamming me on paypal.

Wow! It's funny to see people complain that the release wasn't fair because there was no notification of the release therefore couldn't use their bot.

Tbh I wasn't talking about pronto. A few days ago some high school kid said noobs should not be able to get yeezys. They are mad that when that person sells them they will over pay for the stuff they actually like. I was lucky half of the heads who got them never got jack in the past. I like the way they released them. That shoenazi guy is selling ATC for 500 because of a rumor of a restock.
Guy with no bot no ATC has no chance.
If they announced the only winners would be those guys get mad at those jerks.

There is someone on FB's "NDSBG Marketplace" who is willing to trade me his DS size 8 red October's for my VVVDS size 8 Solar Red's + $300.00. What's a trustworthy shop/ company I can use for the exchange?

There is someone on FB's "NDSBG Marketplace" who is willing to trade me his DS size 8 red October's for my VVVDS size 8 Solar Red's + $300.00. What's a trustworthy shop/ company I can use for the exchange?

to be honest, i wouldn't do that if i were you.

in the end, the solar's will still be considered the best colorway of the trifecta, and will end up commanding the most money.

the hype got people thinking crazy right now, man. :lol:

they seen legit, early, stolen pairs of these going for $6K and now the 3 - 5 thousand people who got these think they're all gonna get $6K now... :rofl:

sit tight, and watch how things unfold in the coming weeks...

if you really want to do it tho, i'll pm you the most trusted guy in the biz (cuz i just know him by his actual name, not his business name, so i don't wanna put his personal FB page out there like that)...

dudes really coming in here for LC's with not even tagged pix tho?

on a shoe like this?

man, we're 'bout to hear some wild scam stories in the next few weeks guys... hold on to your seats... :lol:

If y'all don't know your stuff and fork over the money I have no remorse for you.

Newbies trying to start off collections throw a couple G's for shoes They cant even see if real or not :smh:

in the end, the solar's will still be considered the best colorway of the trifecta, and will end up commanding the most money.

they seen legit, early, stolen pairs of these going for $6K and now the 3 - 5 thousand people who got these think they're all gonna get $6K now... :rofl:

if you really want to do it tho, i'll pm you the most trusted guy in the biz (cuz i just know him by his actual name, not his business name, so i don't wanna put his personal FB page out there like that)...

Very true, the hype is crazy right now. I want them now though, not a month from now. It's true what they say, patience is a virtue. But I guess I'll wait. I'm not trying to pay stupid money neither.

I was told by a couple people on NDSBG Marketplace to use Sole Exchange Sneakershop. I checked them out. They seem legit. Stil, please PM me your dude's information for future transactions.

Thanks for helping me out make a decision. Have a great weekend dude!

My man , in all honesty you should just stop playing down the red octobers because you didnt get them. Watching you hyping those yeezys all this time , and now that you didnt get them just playing down for what ... ?Getting a better price to buy them for...?Come on man ,anyone can pretty much see what you doing and how your salt directs you . If you got them for retail , already they would be 'OH MY GOD THESE ARE SO AWESOME , BEST OUT OF THREE' kinda like what you said some time ago , and now the solars are the BEST and these are overplayed and over hyped .ITS SO OBVIOUS , ITS CLOSE TO TROLLING BRAH .... :rofl:

Still hope you get yours on the low though.I know you ll rock them. :smokin

bruh the Solars ARE the best out the three

he-ain-t-lyin-o.gif

Last edited:
Is it just me or theres no small sizes in RO's available. Im a size 8-8.5. The few that there is are trying to sell for 6-7k. I see a lot of size 11 and up.  Gonna have to wait for a VNDS pair i guess. SMH. Canadian guys problems... 

Back
Top Bottom