Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Saltiest thread on NT without a doubt 
laugh.gif
 If I was a a buyer I would only deal with consignment shops or in person after educating myself about fakes, online is just asking for trouble nowadays.

Some of the rep sites are claiming to have authentic pairs along side of the other 3 or 4 rep iterations.. Any idea what's up with that?

I drive an Infiniti and I do not own the RO's I will be buying them on the resell market dumbass.

nah bruh you sound like a big ol' dummy. no offense but your naivety is showing.

The owner not going to take 'em out the store bruh. :lol:

If he wants a pair he can just buy a pair. He OWNS FLIGHT CLUB. Do you understand that concept? Like he owns the worlds biggest brick and mortar consignment shop on two coasts? there used to even be a FC in tokyo a while back.

And FC not just going to let customers dawg out your pair. Certain pairs they won't allow to be tried on, pretty sure the RO's is one of 'em.

I've seen them straight shut down certain people when asking to try on shoes. One lady came in and was wearing sandals and they straight up denied her. She got salty asking for sample socks, **** ain't footlocker b.

Last edited:
nah bruh you sound like a big ol' dummy. no offense but your naivety is showing.

If he wants a pair he can just buy a pair. He OWNS FLIGHT CLUB. Do you understand that concept? Like he owns the worlds biggest brick and mortar consignment shop on two coasts?

And FC not just going to let customers dawg out your pair. Certain pairs they won't allow to be tried on, pretty sure the RO's is one of 'em.

I've seen them straight shut down certain people when asking to try on shoes. One lady came in and was wearing sandals and they straight up denied her. She got salty asking for sample socks, **** ain't footlocker b.

I've never dealt with a consignment shop so I was just going off what some people said about their experience with that. Thanks for the clarification though.

Hello. My name is retro707. I am NOT salty that I know of ( sodium levels if any are at a low to non existent level ) . I am just looking for a legit check. Posted on the legit check area! Please help, my life cannot be ruined this early in my years.

Thanks

If he wants a pair he can just buy a pair. He OWNS FLIGHT CLUB. Do you understand that concept? Like he owns the worlds biggest brick and mortar consignment shop on two coasts?

I believe he meant what if the owner of the shoe wanted to get his shoe back from fcny.

just chatted with Nike rep asked about these 

do you guys have any info on a restock of the yeezy 2s I unfortunately missed the release.... I know you guys dont divulge that info but any chance there are any more left or was that it???

Edie: That was it. Normally with cancelled launch items, they get held back for future restocks. So there is a possibility they could restock, but not likely. 

welp hopefully he isnt telling the truth for my sake

Last edited:
I've never dealt with a consignment shop so I was just going off what some people said about their experience with that. Thanks for the clarification though.

bro FC gets a TON of hate my dude, when you got that type of clout people gon' throw rocks.. But I'll tell you this, I won't say no names either.

But these other consignment spots are far shadier. You'll buy a sneaker online advertised as DS and they'll come blatantly used.

Never had no type of issues like that with FC. Be it as a consignee or as a customer.

Last edited:
Dat Irony...>D  

Irony of what? If dropping a large amount of cash on the RO's make me a dumbass in your eyes so be it, everyone has their own opinion. I am a shoe enthusiast and I do not disrespect people here, have been here since 2000 and before this was even NT (aka Nike Park). If dude wants to throw shots at me he can take them back. Wish I was lucky enough to cop retail, but I will have these so if the market is what it is what can I do? I'm not passing.

You guys think these will drop below 3k in price in a couple months? Trying to find an 8 or 8.5 and prices are ridiculous. Hoping to find a VNDS pair for less than 3k.

I believe he meant what if the owner of the shoe wanted to get his shoe back from fcny.

oh, yep you're right.

but in any case they're not going to let a shoe get dogged out. they need to sell the shoe in order to get their 20% so at days end it's in their best interest to preserve the integrity of the shoe.

just chatted with Nike rep asked about these 

do you guys have any info on a restock of the yeezy 2s I unfortunately missed the release.... I know you guys dont divulge that info but any chance there are any more left or was that it???

Edie:
That was it. Normally with cancelled launch items, they get held back for future restocks. So there is a possibility they could restock, but not likely. 

welp hopefully he isnt telling the truth for my sake

Nike reps always talking out both sides of they mouth. THAT WAS IT BUT LET ME SLIGHTLY CRACK OPEN THE DOOR OF POSSIBILITY. smh.

You guys think these will drop below 3k in price in a couple months? Trying to find an 8 or 8.5 and prices are ridiculous. Hoping to find a VNDS pair for less than 3k.

prob in a few months or around summer when people have gotten some wears out of them and want to dump then.

Nike reps always talking out both sides of they mouth. THAT WAS IT BUT LET ME SLIGHTLY CRACK OPEN THE DOOR OF POSSIBILITY. smh.

bruh what do you want them to say? they're just reps they don't get told launch info until it's confirmed.

rep told me this: make sure you have the mobile alerts for your phone, and keep an eye out on the twitter for the next couple weeks just in case.

that's the best they can do because that's all they know. you know how many times a day now they've been getting people on chat asking about the RO's? They're telling you, listen we don't know if a restock is imminent or will ever happen but since you want this pair so badly you gotta make sure you're on point game.

Last edited:
This thread has slowed down considerably. Guess everyone got their pairs and we're in aftermath mode now.

does anyone know if Flight Club tax you on the money they issue to you. Ie: if you were to sell a pair of RO will they tax you on your payout?

does anyone know if Flight Club tax you on the money they issue to you. Ie: if you were to sell a pair of RO will they tax you on your payout?

You get 80% on anything you sell with them, period.

They sell your RO for $6,000, they give you $4,800.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom