Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Yeah those. I agree with you, nike will retro them at some point. The colors they choose and the quality compared to OGs will be present. Also how limited they'll be.

I would go for a pair of Y1 Tan I think or maybe Zen or even Blink.

I would go for a pair of Y1 that's for sure ^^

Look at us! Grown men ! Sitting here WISHING Nike would ReStock ALLLLLL the nike air Yeezy's. . . . [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji]

I hope they do [emoji]128531[/emoji]

How can you not take $98k in cash on the spot? That can pay for college, invest it, hell you could probably buy all the yeezys, pay for some sort of super VIP at one of Ye's shows, and have him sign the whole collection [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

LOL seriously, 98k isn't life changing money for this dude. SMH! My reaction to him decline that kinda money 

Last edited:
take $98,000 buy another pair then try and get them signed again. profit?

dude is an idiot point blank

In all seriousness, I can't decide who's more idiotic, the owner who turned down the offer or the person who made the offer.

If i was a millionaire,  i would still sell that ish for 98k in a heart beat.

Either he's a complete Stan or a complete dummy.

First off 98k in CASH is FISHY! 

Who carries 98k in Cash? 

Unless he had a money machine the kid would need about 5 people to help him count that, and that would still take forever. 

He made the right decision. He was probably getting set up anyways.

please dont fire off an answer to make me look like an idiot. was just wondering this for a while. why wont nike just flood the market with yeezys since hes gone now? or does he own the right to the shoe? they arent gaining anything from the resell value. is it bc they love the hype? or do they want to move forward or what? thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom