Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Disappointed Ye's wore RO's the other day, he needs to get off the tit. 
mean.gif

Why!?
laugh.gif
isn't it his shoe? So he shouldn't be allowed to wear his own shoe since it's with a company he no longer works for? now that's just silly
Ummm just my opinion, Adidas gave him everything he ever wanted plus more, but seems like he can't let go of Nike. You can tell by how he allows Kim to wear full Nike attire and sneakers knowing DAM WELL that every where he's spotted Kim is by his side with paparazzi every where, low-key disrespectful to Adidas. Pretty much a situation like Lebron this past summer or should I say 4 years on how the whole time he never wanted to live the Cavs.. Dude left the Cavs, Heat gave him everything he WANTED, and dude didn't even live here, had a house in a un gated section of Miami's average neighborhoods. But would go every dam week to Cleveland and spend a whole lot of time up there.. 
eyes.gif

Nike got more milk than Adidas though.
Money yes (But remember they get money from the NBA, jersey sales, track suits, jogger/trackpants that have come into style again too), popularity IMO relatively the same, hence the fact Adidas has Europe and soccer in a strong threshold.. 

Money yes (But remember they get money from the NBA, jersey sales, track suits, jogger/trackpants that have come into style again too), popularity IMO relatively the same, hence the fact Adidas has Europe and soccer in a strong threshold.. 

I feel like Nike has Adidas edged out in popularity as well. 'Ye can't leave Nike alone. He grew up in 80's and 90's Chicago. Michael Jordan molded that man.

Last edited:
bron's from cleveland tho, right?

ye grew up on nike's... and those are the shoes he designed.

that's the extent of his nike wear since he left. not that big a deal, imo.

I feel like Nike has Adidas edged out in popularity as well. 'Ye can't leave Nike alone. He grew up in 80's and 90's Chicago. Michael Jordan molded that man.
Very true, if you put it in that sense, correct. Lol. Pretty sure he's has a stash of the 2014 Infrared's so when his contract with Adidas is up so he can flourish..
nthat.gif

Very true, if you put it in that sense, correct. Lol. Pretty sure he's has a stash of the 2014 Infrared's so when his contract with Adidas is up so he can flourish..:nthat:

If those 2014 black infras drop before his Adidas then we'll see him in them. Just off of bad mouthing Nike and rocking these RO's he gives no dambs :lol:

Wait, why can't Kim wear whatever brand she wants? She didn't sign the contract with Adidas.

So when Big Sean collaborated with Adidas before 'Ye left Nike was he disrespectful to 'Ye?

And thats how they can fool you. They mix authentic products with fakes. Those RO look very suspect. Mesh is very shiny compared to what I've seen. 

I'm going to email them because all the shoes I bought from mysolecollection.com have been 100% legit, I'm not new to this so I know how to spot fakes but with the yeezys I just don't want to pay rape on them so I was asking what's the lowest anyone has seen them for and is 3k-3.2k a good price

Back
Top Bottom