Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

gino2real gino2real
You should take better pictures of the things you're selling on your site, may seem more believable. Also you can use the buy/sell/trade forums and your sig to push your site.

laugh.gif

hey guys i was just wondering would 2400$ be a fair price for yeezy 2 platinum size 9 deadstock? i cant seem to find a better deal but idk if im overpaying :/

yea ive been searching crazy for a pair of ds yeezy 2s and this is the lowest I can fine -.-. getting rid of a lot of shoes to get these (lebron low se, kobe prelude 3, aj3 vapor) but nothing compares to the yeezy 2 haha. 

k in the end its 2500$ for the yeezy 2 deadstock -.-.  at least the adventure of finding them is over lol :/

I won't promote anything, but inspect the heck out of platinums from here on out.
Scary how close things are. Beware everyone. Do your homework.

its crazy how some people can drop cash without doing their homework. I seen it happen a few times where people get so overwhelmed at the fact that they have on hand that they miss the obvious smh.

Ill take all three of the y1s, each have their own unique elements which make them dope.

i only have tans and zens 

i dont see my self getting blinks for anything reasonable 

and I'm honestly not looking

Back
Top Bottom