Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

How do Y2s fit in comparison to Flyknit Racers and 350 boosts, working on a trade right now and I want to make sure the shoes are going to fit. I wear a 10 in 350 boosts and 10.5 in racers. Should I go 10.5 in the 2s?

I wear an 11 in racers and 11 in Y2. Go TTS and you'll be fine.

sorry for the bump,

got a deal on the table for some RO's.

who can help with a LC and some Grailed help?

GALLERY]

im sorry NT nevermind checking the pics...the seller was scamming me all along...those are not his pics, those are pics from another listing...SIGH and this guy has a perfect rating on ebay.

He is real good at backtracking though..

holy 10 posts batman! :wow:

the edit button is your friend. also you can post one than one pic per post

Anyone know what the going rate for Yeezy 2 Solar Red VNDS OG all is right now? Might have to unload my pair due to a financial situation :frown:

how long would these take to sell if i sent them to Flight Club? i have a ds size 10. thanks in advance

You think Nike will ever retro these?
I believe they'll retro these one day but not anytime soon.  More like in the year 2030, and the retro will be made somewhat different, knowing Nike they'll mess it up somehow.  Same with the Yeezy 1, I think they'll retro in about 2029 but it'll be different, I bet the pull tab that has "Yeezy" will have "Nike" on it since Kanye isn't with Nike anymore.

I believe they'll retro these one day but not anytime soon.  More like in the year 2030, and the retro will be made somewhat different, knowing Nike they'll mess it up somehow.  Same with the Yeezy 1, I think they'll retro in about 2029 but it'll be different, I bet the pull tab that has "Yeezy" will have "Nike" on it since Kanye isn't with Nike anymore.

#facts. #realestpostivereadtoday

Back
Top Bottom