Nike Air Yeezy. Where can I cop them when they release?

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by daprescription

After talking all that I did, I will be there to buy the black pair.
Question, did shoe palace end up receiving them or not?
they didnt, the one at Valley Fair told people they were getting it, but they lied
roll.gif
those guys are so @*!.
So after all the talk, only stores in SF got shipments? Can somebody list all the stores in Nor Cal that got them?

Ill be there come 5/2.

I'll see some of yall there. We should have a Nt yeezy summit..n camp out..lol..that way we all grab a pair.

Originally Posted by SC415

Ill be there come 5/2.

I'll see some of yall there. We should have a Nt yeezy summit..n camp out..lol..that way we all grab a pair.

I'm actually down for this
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Ill be there come 5/2.

nerd.gif

Let me know ... im down for that . YEEZY x NT ONLY

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Ill be there come 5/2.

nerd.gif

Let me know ... im down for that . YEEZY x NT ONLY
Count me in

Yo if anyones down to meet up for the 2nd release of the Yeezy's let me know. My friends and I are heading out to SF on thursday to camp for these. Letme know wassup, more folks the better the camp. One

Originally Posted by fLYRice154

Yo if anyones down to meet up for the 2nd release of the Yeezy's let me know. My friends and I are heading out to SF on thursday to camp for these. Let me know wassup, more folks the better the camp. One

Where do you plan on going? how deep you rollin? cause i'm not trying to go to True/Huf if someone's got my size locked up already
laugh.gif

Either NTSF or Darkside. Darkside ppls are koo so i dont mind camping out there again. Let me know wassup, my boys and I will roll out from davis. Im prettysure u kno where that is. One

Either NTSF or Darkside. Darkside ppls are koo so i dont mind camping out there again. Let me know wassup, my boys and I will roll out from davis. Im pretty sure u kno where that is. One
maybe ill come too, btw didnt darkside sell theirs for liek 350? i think i saw that in the thread, what about shiekh? because i heard shiekh soldtheirs for retail

i remember seeing it in the thread, my memory is fuzzy, but please correct me if im wrong

shiekh doesnt letchu line up till 8pm friday, and eventhough they sold it for retail last time im not sure if theyre going to do the same for the May release. Darkside charged 300, and the cool thing is they dont trip about letting us put up tents or what not. Ill be out there on thursday, hopefully NTSF so holla atme, just yell up "WADDUP THOMAS" and ill respond lol one.

^^Dont believe what the employees tell you at the Shiekh on Market. If they tell you they wont allow people to start getting in line until a certain time,thats completely BS. You will be the last one in line without a pair of shoes if you listen to them! They did that same crap with the Premier release. "We have told customers not to line up until Monday, it is a security risk and we as well as security will tell everyone you cant line up until Monday"...I guess that is why the line started Saturday and nobody was told to leave... Lames!

If they actually enforce their own rules this time around, that would a sight to see!

Darkside sold their Yeezy's for 300 which amounted to 330 with the tax. But it's cool cause I think the ppl at darkside are...cool.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Damn they really got in your head if you think lying is "cool"
smh.gif
nah they're nice people, and they always hook the bay up with the limited shoes. I understand their decision, only hoped they told usbeforehand.

Any NT campout happening, let me know. Im down. & it didnt seem cool for Darkside to not tell anyone about the price change. Youre trapped in thatsituation because you didnt lineup for nothing so your obligated to pay the price.

shiekh doesnt letchu line up till 8pm friday, and eventhough they sold it for retail last time im not sure if theyre going to do the same for the May release. Darkside charged 300, and the cool thing is they dont trip about letting us put up tents or what not. Ill be out there on thursday, hopefully NTSF so holla at me, just yell up "WADDUP THOMAS" and ill respond lol one.

THOOOOOMMMASSS!!!! im still laughing...holy crap...bring pilot and julien with you too..i got pizza for you...LMAMFAO
roll.gif

Wassup my ninja...hahah you kno it ill be there. That pizza was on hit tho...yea forsure well be there in swimwear.....

Originally Posted by Gman1209

Any NT campout happening, let me know. Im down. & it didnt seem cool for Darkside to not tell anyone about the price change. Youre trapped in that situation because you didnt lineup for nothing so your obligated to pay the price
With all the hype I am surprised that that they still kept the price low. I heard a few places were charging $500 and still selling out.

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

Originally Posted by Gman1209

Any NT campout happening, let me know. Im down. & it didnt seem cool for Darkside to not tell anyone about the price change. Youre trapped in that situation because you didnt lineup for nothing so your obligated to pay the price
With all the hype I am surprised that that they still kept the price low. I heard a few places were charging $500 and still selling out.
It's not the fact they charged that much. They can charge whatever they want. It's their business, their decisions, cool. But, to lieto people saying that they are going to charge one price, then completely switch prices is a %#@%+ move. I don't see anything cool about people that lie. Similar situation happened at Circle A for the Tiffany Release.

So lets get this straight.....ya'll complaining bout folks charging over retail when a store isn't owned by Nike. They can charge whatever they want.Where's the complaints about other stores charging 350 or places on the east coast charging 5 bills. Ya'll still buying the shoes, you can easily justwalk away. I've had PLENTY of experiences in SF & LA where you wait in line for a shoe you want and by the time you pay for them the price is ******ed.If you honestly want to pay retail for the shoe camp at Niketown, ( they charge box retail cuz they're OWNED by NIKE) but i guarantee your not the onlyperson thinking the same thing. Let's be honest on another point, how many of ya'll who camped out for the shoe actually rock them?? I bet a majorityof folks flipped them right off the bat.....from dropping 215-385 & selling for close to 5-600. What is the profit not enough that you want every shoe tobe retail???? C'mon now if you want the shoe pay what you want, sometimes you're not going to pay what's fair....THAT'S LIFE. From what i heardfrom my boy in line, at least the manager at DARKSIDE came out and explained to folks the reasoning behind it. He could've just left you out of the bluelike most spots till you get to the register.......I'm glad I stepped away from the game for a min, ever since I dropped 200 for DE LA i've been mad atalmost every limited major release. I just wear chucks now. Since I moved away from SF, it seems like the scene has gotten worst.

Back
Top Bottom