Nike Air Zoom BB II Asia edition (pics)

20081152262951129.jpg

info on these would be great

Originally Posted by schen415

can someone get pics of the black/white/yellow bb2s?
YEA^^^,I seen a dude on the court's yesterday rockin these didnt know if they were fake or what? They looked legit though definetly were notI"Ds either cause the groove's on the bottom sole were yellow and that cant be done on ID which is so ******ed. Where are these being sold??????

black/white/yellow bb2's are legit and are being sold at champs sports. champs has the patent black on black also if you want em. $107.25 out the door isthe price on them i believe. my cousin bought the black on black the other day.

^Thanks for posting those.

Finally! Some GR BB2 Lows. I hope these are more available then the black/red BB Low, took me a while to track down a pair at a decent price.

I'm really feeling that first one, the second one just doesn't look right.

How are these compared to the bb1s?

I'll be honest...I can't play basketball worth crap. I wanted to get the 1s for doing squats because someone said they are flat, light, and have goodankle support.

Any takers?

Originally Posted by HMack007

How are these compared to the bb1s?

I'll be honest...I can't play basketball worth crap. I wanted to get the 1s for doing squats because someone said they are flat, light, and have good ankle support.

Any takers?

If I had to do squats in b-ball shoes, it'd probably be in my BB 1 Lows, but I wouldn't ever do that, just because I'd be worried about possiblypopping the air bag.

I don't like the feel of air when I'm doing squats either, I always stick with my Frees.

Can't speak about the BB2's though.

See I thought that the Zoom BBs were similar to the zoom trainer and running shoe with the ad campaign of Zoom: Quick Is Deadly.

I believe that LT was basically the front man for the trainers, Nash for the BBs and I forget who for the runners. If I'm wrong, please correct me. Inever do heavy leg work (squats, cleans, deadlifts) in Air. It's usually with shox (my VC 2s were FANTASTIC for squats) or my free trainers, but I want toget something with ankle support again since im starting to rep 405.

I wanted these
http://www.nike.com/index.jhtml?l=n...963/pid-152919,_grid,s-zoom&re=US&co=US&la=EN

And with these I didnt see any Air bubbles like the 360s. Any thoughts?

just goes to show that people automatically think anything that is seemingly limited is dope.

peeps were drooling all over the deron williams pe's and a GR releases that isnt drastically different and no one likes them.

those lows are fire. sucks that they dont release till june.

too bad the bb1 lows didnt release more colourways.

i waited too long on the black/reds. didnt realize they'd sell so fast.

What is the sizing like on these?

Would going up a half size in these, end up being too big?

I don't know who you're talking about but I never said I liked the Deron Williams PE so get your facts straight.

^ and i didnt address you specifically now did i?

you're reaching pretty far there to get unnecessarily defensive.

get YOUR facts straight.

Then who are you addressing? Why are you saying no one likes the GR? Because I don't see anyone else that commented on that particular shoe. Seriously. Notone other person has made an opinion on this shoe. So how did you come to the conclusion that someone in here likes the PE's but not the GR? My facts arestraight.

Maybe you should stop jumping to these grand conclusions on what people like and what they don't like. It's necessary to hold people accountable whenthey're talking out of their ***. I'm done with you.

Why so much hate guys?

Coming back to subject I totally hate BB1 and BB2 in low cut version. They look so Euro Trashy (I'm from Europe to be exact), but the black based colorwayof BB2 low looks great. Imagine this colorblocking on mid top = hotness.

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by ridikulas

Then who are you addressing? Why are you saying no one likes the GR? Because I don't see anyone else that commented on that particular shoe. Seriously. Not one other person has made an opinion on this shoe. So how did you come to the conclusion that someone in here likes the PE's but not the GR? My facts are straight.
BaronDavis5:
Clutchshooter wrote:
17993101_z.jpg

new colourway on eastbay.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

It's necessary to hold people accountable when they're talking out of their ***.

Indeed people should be held accountable.

Is that egg on your face?

Pay Attention.

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

HEY UMMMMMM1 your cousin wouldn't happen to be DANNY would it?

no, don't know any danny's. you in socal? cousin bought his at the champs here in san diego. on a side note the other color way there wasblack/yellow/white.

Back
Top Bottom