*****Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2k4 X Air Jordan 11 ***** : via- sneakernews.com

To the guy that said that the 2k4 was meant for vick..... Please log off.. And go look for some concrete info, I repeat, Concrete info on that. 2k4 was forKobe... End of story. And 2k4>>>>>>>>>> ajXI..... Performance wise. Heck... 2k4> any Bball shoe in my honest opinion. But backto topic, the soles are horrible on that shoe.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

images

hahahah

Originally Posted by never wear them

To the guy that said that the 2k4 was meant for vick..... Please log off.. And go look for some concrete info, I repeat, Concrete info on that. 2k4 was for Kobe... End of story.

And 2k4>>>>>>>>>> ajXI..... Performance wise.

Heck... 2k4> any Bball shoe in my honest opinion.

But back to topic, the soles are horrible on that shoe.

Log off? Get your facts straight, my info came directly from one of the designers at Nike, where did you get your info from?

Originally Posted by Informerx

To the guy that said that the 2k4 was meant for vick..... Please log off.. And go look for some concrete info, I repeat, Concrete info on that. 2k4 was for Kobe... End of story.

Log off? Get your facts straight, my info came directly from one of the designers at Nike, where did you get your info from?

one of the designers? I'm not buyin'. He probably didn't know what project he was working on to be honest. Excluding the name and the infamous 8ball on the original samples and other obvious clues, the 2k4 was for Kobe... That simple.

Originally Posted by Informerx

one of the designers? I'm not buyin'. He probably didn't know what project he was working on to be honest. Excluding the name and the infamous 8 ball on the original samples and other obvious clues, the 2k4 was for Kobe... That simple.
2K4s are for Kobe.

Embed version aint working.
ohwell.gif

I hate these mash ups that Nike does with two different shoes. Not really interesting in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom