Nike Alpholution - Hot or Flop???

looks like some la gears or somethin.
sick.gif

Not sure about these... I certainly won't be buying them, but not sure whether I would call them a failure.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

contrast stitching on an actual BALLING shoe?? no thanks.. I want something old school.. design is great.. C/w Execution, as always its 80% of the battle, can be worked on..

That contrast stitching can be easily fixed. I present the evidence...

The shoe looks pretty good. As long as there is zoom in the forefoot it will prob be a great ballin' shoe. At $100 these will DEF not be a flop in thesales dept.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Flop like most of Nike's new basketball releases
To me, that's why it's all the more important that they get a bball shoe right. That's one of the areas where they used to excel. Ifthey become known for remaking old shoes, eventually they'll run out of shoes to remake...so they need success w/some of the newer models. Simple thinkingI know but still.

That said, I think the Hypermaxs and Hyperdunks were both solid bball shoes that translated fairly well off the court. Yeah, I know some say "Iwouldn't wear highs off the court." I wore HD's for casual wear and they were fine. Light, comfortable, good for tons of walking...plus a blackshoe + shorts in the summer = a bad %%!% look IMO.

They're OK but just another shoe that I would get only if I got 30% off or more.....just retro the original Alpha Forces.....those were my first Nike Airswhen I got a job at Footlocker.

Back
Top Bottom