NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Nice blues, y'all.

I still need a sz 10 in the white/blue. Badly.
RMK is the answer.
$139 express shipping. It's more than U.S. retail, however do your homework(Ebay, Lacelocked, etc...) and you'll see that it's not that bad at all!
I'd definitely get them if they had my size. But us big feet people have a hard time getting shoes from Asia. Size 12 here.

yeah. most shops in asia stop at a szie 11.

my pair came in yesterday. i very pleased. no quality issues; flawless. paid $115 shipped thanks to a fellow NTer. was worth it imo.
happy.gif

just saw a pair on the bay end at $86 shipped.
mad.gif

on another note, i realized that these are not suede or nubuck. they are moreso felt-like material.
pimp.gif

15hlftt.jpg

Do it! Order from RMK on Monday, or any business day. Make sure you take in consideration the time zone(East Coast,West and Central)ie; 1am East Coast, 12pmHong Kong. This way your shoes will be shipped the same day!
...and no, I do not work for or am I related to RMK. I'm just very impressed with their selection of shoes and all things taken in consideration, theirprices are not that bad at all!.
The color is not Royal Blue, it is Varsity Blue. Shoes on RMK are U.S. sizes.
Shame on Nike for withholding the release of these beauties in the U.S.
Good luck to all NikeHeads out there!

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

Just wondering... why do people call these ROYAL? I don't know the exact color, but it does not look Royal blue to me. It looks more like... powder blue.
It's definitely not royal but...yeah. That's why I like the Safaris more.

Any word on the Blues hittng the states? Impossible to find a sz 13 even on the overseas websites
smh.gif

Good lookin out got shoes.. I guess ima have to buy 2 pairs in a 6 1/2 and sew them thangs together
laugh.gif

For those of you in the Boston MA area, X Squared on 291 Newbury ST still has the red AM1
1 pair size 10.5 and one 11.
Run, retail $91.99!

Back
Top Bottom