NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

word quality on these are straight, i love my pair.
Shoot me a PM if you need help, I got em for $80 shipped a pop.
Good looks homie
Have you purchased anything from him before? I just sent him $80 the other day w/out asking too many questions.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by five30

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

word quality on these are straight, i love my pair.
Shoot me a PM if you need help, I got em for $80 shipped a pop.
Good looks homie
Have you purchased anything from him before? I just sent him $80 the other day w/out asking too many questions.
laugh.gif
Nope. I sent him money as well. He sent me a PM with the pricing breakdown and everything. I've contacted him a few times in the past few daysand he seems legit to me.

I got these the other day, but the toe box on the right shoe was different than the left, gonna have to return them back to NDC
smh.gif

I wonder if Nike had some returns from QS accounts or if they just produced some more reds? Kinda weird a full size run all of a sudden showed up.

I'm still looking for the blue ones in a size 9.5 for a decent price. If anyone knows where, please let me know. Thanks a lot.

I just copped the maxim version and i know these are classic but i am feeling the maxim a little bit more then the OG's

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

I'm still looking for the blue ones in a size 9.5 for a decent price. If anyone knows where, please let me know. Thanks a lot.

The bay is your best bet man

Picknroll, that's odd. I've yet to run into that toe box problem.
yeah this is what the toe boxes looked like only mine were red and it was the right toe box that was messed up...
Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

got my blues today from rmk's preorder...
smhnike.jpg

smh.gif
at the quality on these. the left one is almost square while the right is fine

reds have been in Shoe City's here for months now. Theyre on sale now. And yes im talkin about the QS not the Maxims.

i have wide feet, so to me, these run a little narrow. i have the blk/purple patta's andthey are the same size (11), and yet they don't feel as snug as these...

Originally Posted by L7OSER

reds have been in Shoe City's here for months now. Theyre on sale now. And yes im talkin about the QS not the Maxims.
Saw that the other day when I was at security. It shocked the hell out of me. Had I had none they would get them and have them on sale Iwould've waited.

With that said if anybody needs pairs let me know

Back
Top Bottom