NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

I need Reds and Royals.
both are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Originally Posted by BiggiMike

Is Training Camp NYC getting the blue pair? It sucks not working near that area anymore...

Very soon according to one of the managers.... keep ya eyes and ears open...

Perfect, hopefully I will get my size 12...

just ordered my reds for 110 shipped, not too bad if ya ask me. as for the blue i'll stay rockin' mine from 01 or whatever year it was.

i went to the city to pick up my sz10.5 at training camp...if ur in the nyc area get over there before they all go....also if u cant get your size check outmichael k i was there this morning and they had them for 100....i had checked there yesterday after i went to supreme and they aint have them...so they shouldstill have all sizes the girl told me they came in late yesterday evening....hope everyone gets theres...good luck

matt

Originally Posted by ballersdream08

sneaker politics is taking phone order now for these if anyone want them...price is 110

for everyone who asked this is where i got mine from...good people there, dude was really nice.

Crap! Missed out on size 11 at Sneaker Politics....but the guy was real cool about it.
Anyone know where I can find an 11 in the red ones?

i see alot of red pairs copped. but no blue ones?
was it an international release?
all i know is that we are getting the blue ones. (full size run plus some doubles. going for 150cad) we are getting the red ones also...
and if you are passing by montreal in the week of the 4th then make sure to pass by the shop. www.offthehook.ca

**1 pair of the blue 9 only and they are mine**

Got 'em! Thank you Swoosh Stalker for helping out. You're a great NTer, that is what this site is about.

Back
Top Bottom