NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

I ordered mine (blue pair) from kix files for $160 all together (tax is $35 and the double box is $10) 115.00 before all that. They were pre order and ship onthe 6th or 7th from hong kong.

Damnit i missed the ndc drop and all yall size 13 bastards wanna get two pairs and i just want one. yes im salty

ppicked mine up earlier on NDC.

got a sz. 8.5 and 9 just to make sure i get the correct fitting pair.

thanks for the person who gave the heads up on this release!

pimp.gif

how are the Toe boxes on the maxims? they dont look like mesh and they look easily creaseable. any info/pics? thanks

got my sz 9 from ndc and a pair of sox so $100 flat all together, free shipping with the coupon code got myself another classic... thanks for the heads uppeople!

for those looking for the og red's...UNDFTD Silverlake will have them this saturday, and are taking phone orders. (323) 668-1315. Got my pair and don'tmind helping out my fellow nt'ers.

damn the red ones got sold out hella fast. only size 8 is left. oh well i'll get my pair here in the bay area on saturday.

the reds were up on ndc for a few hours its not like they just sold out like that. i'm sure more sites will get them though

Yo, it looks like there are some pairs back up on training camp. I copped a 12 this morning. Anyone want to trade it for an 11??
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hudson1970

Yo, it looks like there are some pairs back up on training camp. I copped a 12 this morning. Anyone want to trade it for an 11??
pimp.gif

DAMN you took my size ....

lol i copped the hoa ones for like $23 at footaction a few years back. Why the hype now?

Originally Posted by purpleTc

lol i copped the hoa ones for like $23 at footaction a few years back. Why the hype now?

the same reason dudes fiend over Infareds now, and the same reason people camp for shoes, and over charge for shoes, the shoe game is wild different than itwas 4 years ago.

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

the reds were up on ndc for a few hours its not like they just sold out like that. i'm sure more sites will get them though

cause not to many knows it was release that day.

Back
Top Bottom