NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Jus scooped up my sz. 12...now ima see what shakes out for the blue pair..
pimp.gif

Not made in sizes over 13. There are no 11.5's either.

Wore mine last night- i love wearing Air Max without socks!!

Got a size 12, IMO kinda tight... is that just me?

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Not made in sizes over 13. There are no 11.5's either.

Wore mine last night- i love wearing Air Max without socks!!

sick.gif

indifferent.gif

I suddenly want to say eff the red & chase the blue joints.

Thanks for the shaft Nike.

I've seen the white blues on ebay, but the BIN is at $150...way too much

The three releases I've wanted the most this year are all Int. releases only it seems.

Originally Posted by dathustlaboy47

I think its over for the blues in the US....I would think stores would be starting to get them in by now

Yeah its a wrap for those ... My lil bro works for nike and he said all they got are the red and whites... Now my question is do i really need another pair ofthe same shoes when my HOA are still in pretty good condition...

sigh nike, i know you #$%!$!!% are readying this, why would you QS red and not blue? i understand you guys wanna save face cause you guys are nike, the bigcompaney that products dont fail, had you QSed blue here they wouldve sold as well. But nooooo, yall give them to the euro as if the euro dont get enough, howbout this? well trade you JB for nike runners
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
and yes im mad NT

Originally Posted by air max 87

sigh nike, i know you #$%!$!!% are readying this, why would you QS red and not blue? i understand you guys wanna save face cause you guys are nike, the big companey that products dont fail, had you QSed blue here they wouldve sold as well. But nooooo, yall give them to the euro as if the euro dont get enough, how bout this? well trade you JB for nike runners
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
and yes im mad NT
great idea....I second that notion.

Originally Posted by s dubl

sigh nike, i know you #$%!$!!% are readying this, why would you QS red and not blue? i understand you guys wanna save face cause you guys are nike, the big companey that products dont fail, had you QSed blue here they wouldve sold as well. But nooooo, yall give them to the euro as if the euro dont get enough, how bout this? well trade you JB for nike runners
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
and yes im mad NT
I third it. . .

Hopefully I can eventually get a pair of the white/red AM1s for a decent price, and without jumping through hoops.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
and yes im mad NT
What I want to know... is that if were saying this... what do people on the other side of the pond think? "@#%$!#$% You Nike!!! why do yougive us the blue as a QS and not the RED!!!! @#$@#$%@#$%!!!!!!!"...

...then again if the red's dropped out overseas... then my point is moot...
tongue.gif

The fact of the matter is.... Nike will "screw us over" time and time again... yet most of the time we will find ourselves saying...
"just when I thought I was out.... they pull me back in... "

Originally Posted by dathustlaboy47

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
and yes im mad NT
I third it. . .

#@%@ lets get it going ... CAN WE GET A TRADE ???

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

That goes for mostly all am 1's. I'm a 9 in most Nike's I get a 9.5 in am 1's.

Back
Top Bottom