NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

frown.gif

got the red ones from Transit today for 100, check them or the usual soho shops if you still need a pair

pretty sure those blue ones on the first page are HOA's. Nike has changed the shape of the shoe, you can see the toebox has been changed to be more of acasual shoe with it's bulkiness rather than the original.

Has anyone seen these in size 11.5? I can't seem to find that size ANYWHERE.

I was able to get both colors in size 11, but I would prefer 11.5.

Saw The Reds This Weekend Over At Walters While In ATL On Business.... Unfortunately Size 10.5 Was The Closest They Had To My 10
frown.gif

*PS- Walters Looked Like A Sneaker Shop FRESH Outta The N.O. During Katrina In Her Prime..... Boxes Of Shoes Crammed Into Every Damn CornerPossible, With Skyscraper Piles Of Dickies, Akademics, And Other Trap Star Brandnames Filling The Walls Entirely
nerd.gif
.... Funniest Part About The Shop Was TheALL Black Sales Staff (One Of These Dudes Perched High Atop A 6 Foot+ Later Looking Over The Store
laugh.gif
) And Then The ONELittle Old White (Maybe Jewish?) Man Running The Register (I Take It This Was "Walter")
roll.gif
....Was Quite The Experience I Must Say!

Originally Posted by DeuCes213

pretty sure those blue ones on the first page are HOA's. Nike has changed the shape of the shoe, you can see the toebox has been changed to be more of a casual shoe with it's bulkiness rather than the original.
nope, look at the tongue border, there is "no trim" as dunks206 pointed out....hoa's had trim, new QS=no trim...

compare it to the blue hoa womens that are posted underneath those...

Called NTSF and dude in running dept didn't know what I was talking about...he just said they have the air max 2009....!@!?

Originally Posted by DemonX716

got the red ones from Transit today for 100, check them or the usual soho shops if you still need a pair

smh.gif
smh.gif
I was just there earlier but I didn't want to check by Transit for some reason.

Copped from Premier on Saturday in San Jo, they didn't even have that many people waiting in line for them. There were probably like 14 people at max. Gota size 9.5 for retail. They look fresh. Now I gotta get those blue air max 1s now haha.

I didn't even notice them next to the Maxim 1s on the shelf when I went to my local shop good thing I went back the next day to grab a pair. I hope theblue ones come out soon.

Nothing stateside on the blues.

My question is... Anyone recieved their orders from ndc yet? And how long they usually take?

Back
Top Bottom